Stop the $260 Million Raid on Your Hunting & Fishing Dollars

15 Feb 2011 12:26 #1 by Photo-fish
Recently introduced by Reps. Becker and co-sponsored by Rep. Sonnenberg, and Sen. Jahn, HB 1150 is this year's most serious attack on Colorado's fish and wildlife - and the state's hunters and anglers. The bill would raid $50 million from license fees - and cost sportsmen more than $200 million in federal matching grants. If passed, HB 1150 will result in a $260 million net loss of funding for fish and wildlife conservation and management in Colorado over the next ten years. Please call your State Representative today and urge them to vote NO on HB 1150. You can reach the Capitol by calling: 1-800-811-7647 (or 303-866-2904 within the Denver-metro area).
http://www.cotrout.org/Conservation/Legislation/HB1150/tabid/430/Default.aspx

House Bill 1150 trying to divert DOW funds - The Denver Post
http://www.denverpost.com/outdoors/ci_17374567

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 13:26 #2 by Grady
Thanks PF
We need to kill that bill.

I understand that Cheri Gerou will be at the 285 Corridor Tea Party Meeting Thursday night.

Linky to the 285 Bound post

15 Feb 2011 13:54 #3 by outdoor338
amazing...good info photo..

15 Feb 2011 15:11 #4 by BearMtnHIB
Thanks for the info - we must keep a constant eye on our government because it tries to make moves like this all the time. I still have yet to read this bill, but if it's true that they are trying to raid money from the wildlife fund - it needs to be stopped.

Maybe they should try to raid money from PITA - or other animal rights groups because they contribute zero dollars for wildlife management.

P.S. - I don't trust Cheri Gerou. Be sure to question her about issues like this. Many statements I have heard from her in the past leads me to the conclusion that she is a RINO.

15 Feb 2011 15:37 #5 by outdoor338
bear are you going to the meeting this Thursday? Would be good to ask her some questions!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds