Apocalyptic Global Warming is a Nazi Theory.

15 Feb 2011 15:20 #1 by The Viking
http://patriotupdate.com/3153/the-nazi- ... ing-theory

While a few scientists since the late 1800′s had contemplated the possibility of minor global warming coming from industrial pollution, Schwab used Goethe’s dramatic approach to convert the theory into an apocalyptic crisis. The book outlines many looming environmental emergencies, including anthropogenic global warming. Guenther Schwab’s very popular novel was an apocalyptic game changer. By the early 1970′s, it had been translated into several languages and had sold over a million copies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 15:35 #2 by JMC

The Viking wrote: patriotupdate.com/3153/the-nazi-origins-...lobal-warming-theory

While a few scientists since the late 1800′s had contemplated the possibility of minor global warming coming from industrial pollution, Schwab used Goethe’s dramatic approach to convert the theory into an apocalyptic crisis. The book outlines many looming environmental emergencies, including anthropogenic global warming. Guenther Schwab’s very popular novel was an apocalyptic game changer. By the early 1970′s, it had been translated into several languages and had sold over a million copies.

You can get a million people that believe in anything, witches, ghosts or the earth is 6000 years old. What a bunch of nonsense. Oh and 9-11 was plot by Bush/Cheney

15 Feb 2011 15:49 #3 by archer
When ever I see "patriotupdate.com" as the source, I know we are in for a lot of nonsense. man that source really puts out some doozies.

15 Feb 2011 15:57 #4 by Nmysys
That's exactly how we feel when we see : The Huffington Post

15 Feb 2011 15:59 #5 by Rick

archer wrote: When ever I see "patriotupdate.com" as the source, I know we are in for a lot of nonsense. man that source really puts out some doozies.

So you are saying that that book doesn't really exist?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Feb 2011 16:04 #6 by archer

CriticalBill wrote:

archer wrote: When ever I see "patriotupdate.com" as the source, I know we are in for a lot of nonsense. man that source really puts out some doozies.

pssst CriticalBill.....the book was fiction. But don't tell anyone, it's much more fun to pretend it was some sort of nazi directive to future liberals.

:lol:

15 Feb 2011 16:33 #7 by ScienceChic
Wow! I didn't know there were that many closet Nazis in existence?! And they're all scientists? LOL

It's only a Nazi theory if that's the only source of info for you. Expanding your horizons, Viking? ;)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Feb 2011 19:22 #8 by Rick

archer wrote:

CriticalBill wrote:

pssst CriticalBill.....the book was fiction. But don't tell anyone, it's much more fun to pretend it was some sort of nazi directive to future liberals.

:lol:

Never said anything about it being fact, you just made a comment about the source which by the way was accurate.

And your cute little psssst does nothing but remind me that you need your own material and not LJ's.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds