The Chinese are Coming

15 Feb 2011 16:55 #1 by Mayhem
While American TV is totally absorbed in rehabilitating oblama's image, reality is happening in the rest of the world. This is part 1 of a new BBC2 special that aired at the beginning of the month. Western liberals spent their time during the 60s and 70s obsessing over how to overthrow white govts in Africa. Their task completed with last falling in 1994, they have since chosen to ignore the consequences of their interference and the hell hole that post colonial africa has become while they sit around sipping wine telling themselves how good they are. Well whenever you create a vacuum it is only a matter of time before something rushes in to fill the void. Enter the Chinese. The new colonizers of africa. And guess what? They don't give a flying f... what western libs think. They are rebuilding the continent for their own gain. And anyone who wants to kid themselves that they give a hoot about human rights of what they consider an inferior race had better think again. They don't care about their own citizens rights.

This hour covers their influence as it is emerging from the Atlantic to the Indian.

http://www.itulip.com/forums/showthread ... 8BBC-TV%29

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 17:02 #2 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic The Chinese are Coming
Thanks for sharing, I will look it over tonight!

15 Feb 2011 17:16 #3 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic The Chinese are Coming
If you compared the actions of national and local politicians in this country in the early 1900's to China today you would find many similarities. China is not at the same place as the USA, but watch out because in twenty years they will blow by us economically and socially.

15 Feb 2011 17:19 #4 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic The Chinese are Coming
So, where is Teddy Roosevelt?

Regards,
Major Bean

15 Feb 2011 18:08 #5 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic The Chinese are Coming
I have been studying up on my Mandarin. That way when and if I ever go back to Africa I will be able to speak the language.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds