West for President.

15 Feb 2011 17:40 #1 by Mayhem
West for President. was created by Mayhem
To hell with all the usual suspects and washed up hasbeens from the Republican establishment. This is the "MAN" this country needs at its helm. Not the puffed up woos that is there now or the other frufru pansies seeking the Republican nomination.

[youtube:1ywwwkb0]
[/youtube:1ywwwkb0]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 17:54 #2 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic West for President.
I have seen this guy speak. He is an articulator!

15 Feb 2011 18:03 #3 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic West for President.
He sounds great. I am going to be looking closely at his voting record. Thanks for the post.

15 Feb 2011 19:18 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic West for President.
I was just thinking about how left wingnuts would cut this guy up...especially since he's black.

http://politicalcorrection.org/mobile/f ... 1008190002

What is behind West's fundraising success? To put it mildly, West hates Arabs and Muslims. In a year where Muslim-baiting has become a mainstay of the conservative brand, West's support for a civilizational war with the Muslim world has made him a darling among some of the most conspiratorial, reactionary and bigoted minds on the political landscape. West calls President Barack Obama "the dumbest person walking around in America right now,"

OMG, ANOTHER RACIST!! Just watch

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Feb 2011 21:39 - 15 Feb 2011 21:59 #5 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic West for President.

CriticalBill wrote: I was just thinking about how left wingnuts would cut this guy up...especially since he's black.

What is behind West's fundraising success? To put it mildly, West hates Arabs and Muslims. In a year where Muslim-baiting has become a mainstay of the conservative brand, West's support for a civilizational war with the Muslim world has made him a darling among some of the most conspiratorial, reactionary and bigoted minds on the political landscape. West calls President Barack Obama "the dumbest person walking around in America right now,"

Don't forget Uncle Tom.

In spite of the fact that Obama proved you do not need any experience to be president, I think 2012 is too soon. Maybe '16 if he does well in the congress.

15 Feb 2011 21:48 #6 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic West for President.

CriticalBill wrote: I was just thinking about how left wingnuts would cut this guy up...especially since he's black.

He is also a retired Lt Col, served with distinction in Iraq. He was able to obtain information that may well have saved the lifes of some of his men and himself. They did not like how he did it and was forced to retire. I not only support him, but would vote for him.

15 Feb 2011 22:30 #7 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic West for President.

The new castrati are intimidated by an intact male

16 Feb 2011 06:49 #8 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic West for President.
I was looking forward to hearing his keynote address. I do like the guy....but yes, the liberal press is gonna go after him with both barrels...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds