Obama will probably apologize for this

15 Feb 2011 23:24 #1 by conifermtman
Argentina Holds Confiscated U.S. Air Force Cargo

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... %3Darticle

Argentina's relations with the U.S. took a sharp turn for the worse Monday as the country continued to hold military equipment it confiscated last week from a U.S. Air Force C-17 transport plane sent as part of a training course for local police.

U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs, Arturo Valenzuela, called on Argentina to return the property without delay.

"It's absolutely necessary that they immediately return that material. It makes no sense for it to have been confiscated this way. This material was intended for a joint exercise in training people to rescue hostages," Mr. Valenzuela said Monday on CNN en Espanol.

What is really retarded about the entire episode is that Argentina paid us $2 Million dollars to train their police force. Of course this is also election time so the leftist tend to pull this crap to gain support from the people. If Obama apologizes for this, he is either a moron (I know redundant) or complicit with helping his kind (i.e. leftists for the Steelers fans).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds