Colorado Democrats don't care about illegal immigration!

17 Feb 2011 12:17 #1 by The Viking
They just killed two bills in the state Senate. Senate Bill 54 was modeled after Arizona’s immigration bill and would have allowed law enforcement to detain illegal immigrants in certain situations. Senate Bill 129 involved E-Verify, to determine the citizenship status of employees. WE HAVE TO VOTE THEM OUT NEXT ELECTION!!!!

And Senate Majority Leader John Morse hailed the defeat of Senate Bill 54. “We need to focus on how to save education, not divisive issues the state can’t do anything about,” the Colorado Springs Democrat said.

CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT?? You just had a vote on two bills to be able to do something about it you pompus illegal immigrant loving ASS!!!

Senate committee kills two GOP immigration bills

http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/201 ... ll/23288/#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2011 13:09 #2 by Grady
Go ahead Dems, keep it up. The next election is less than 2 years away.

17 Feb 2011 13:12 #3 by The Viking
I have a feeling these votes will come back to haunt them big time!

17 Feb 2011 13:13 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
And Senate Majority Leader John Morse hailed the defeat of Senate Bill 54. “We need to focus on how to save education, not divisive issues the state can’t do anything about,” the Colorado Springs Democrat said.

Hell it's going down because of immigration, teachers must be hired that are bilingual, we have to feed the immigrants, we must care for them medically. Geez...

17 Feb 2011 14:05 #5 by Nmysys

17 Feb 2011 14:29 #6 by Grady
Instead of starting another thread I thought I post this here:

DENVER (CBS4)- Democratic lawmakers are making another attempt to pass a bill that would grant in-state tuition to illegal immigrants in Colorado.

One student, Alicia, is in favor of the bill. The 17-year-old is a senior at Bruce Randolph High School with a 3.5 GPA and hopes to go to college in-state.

She has lived in Colorado since she was 2 years old. Alicia is also an undocumented immigrant.

“This is why I’m here. I’m also representing thousands of students who want the same rights and opportunities as I do,” said Alicia, who did not want us to use her last name

. Of course she didn't want to use her last name, where the hell was ICE.

Link to CBS Channel 4 story

these guys are as bad as the folks who keep trying to jam a Conifer Rec district down our throats.

17 Feb 2011 17:17 #7 by major bean

Martin Ent Inc wrote: And Senate Majority Leader John Morse hailed the defeat of Senate Bill 54. “We need to focus on how to save education, not divisive issues the state can’t do anything about,” the Colorado Springs Democrat said.

Hell it's going down because of immigration, teachers must be hired that are bilingual, we have to feed the immigrants, we must care for them medically. Geez...

:yeahthat:

Regards,
Major Bean

18 Feb 2011 09:23 #8 by FredHayek
That title is unfair. Colorado Dem politicans do care about illegal immigrants. They want to give them in-state tuition even though Dem voters don't.

And this is another example of Dem politicans hiding costs. For every illegal alien given in-state tuition, a legal Colorado high school graduate would be denied a spot.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds