Koch Brothers are paupers...

20 Feb 2011 16:25 #1 by Obam me
Koch Brothers are paupers... was created by Obam me
...compared to those evil, wealthy Unions.

"The Left’s most recent accusations against the Koch Brothers are in regards to the showdown between Republican Governor Scott Walker and Wisconsin public employee unions. For some insane reason they think the evil, plotting Koch Brothers are completely behind the Governor’s attempt at becoming a more business friendly state in order to help the economy."

"You read that correctly – Unions have spent $551,244,577 more over the last 11 years than Koch Industries.
http://networkedblogs.com/exyTM

The Koch's have created thousands of jobs over the years. Good paying jobs at that! What's there to hate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2011 16:28 #2 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Riiiiiiight.... And you got that from a Rightie-BLOG... Got it...

Well, god knows, I feel sorry for the Koch Brothers now... I should go write a check for $5 and send it tomorrow... We've got to keep their strength up....

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

(Last year, Forbes magazine listed the brothers as the nation's fifth-richest people, each worth $21.5 billion. (That's roughly $43 BILLION together...)

20 Feb 2011 16:36 #3 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...
Class envy LJ? So what about those unions?

20 Feb 2011 17:03 #4 by LadyJazzer
What about those Koch Brothers? And Trevor Rees-Jones, Harold Simmons, Robert Rowling, Sheldon Adelson, Carl Lindner, George Argyros, Stanley Stub Hubbard, Peter Thiel, Richard T. 'Dick' Farmer, and Roger Milliken.

Yeah, with 12 BILLIONAIRES aligned against that whole union, and ALL of them dumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the coffers, sure looks like the Koch Brothers, et. al., are nearing pauper-hood.

20 Feb 2011 17:08 #5 by outdoor338
LJ wants to steal from the rich, and the unions steal from its members, and that's just fine by LJ..

20 Feb 2011 17:09 #6 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...
Trouble:

You will always get the same responses from LJ. Vilify those who don't agree with you. It's the tactic of the Left!!!! Why bother trying to get an answer?

20 Feb 2011 17:18 #7 by LadyJazzer
I answered.

Discussing the Koch Brothers vs. the unions in a vacuum without also discussing the other 12 billionaires that are pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the war is an irrelevant comparison.

20 Feb 2011 17:19 #8 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...
So if you're a lefty it's all good, eh?

...top 25 Heavy Hitters mostly support Democrats. The number one being a progressive special interest group and the number two being a public employees’ union. Shocked? You shouldn’t be unless you are a Left Winger who is fed lies by the DNC, OFA, Union groups and of course the Liberally biased Main Stream Media."

A little inconvenient truth...

It’s pretty clear from the amounts above that special interest groups such as ActBlue and Unions such as AFSCME spend the majority of their money on Democrats. Associations and Businesses tend to spend their money more evenly across party lines, with Associations leaning slightly Right and Businesses leaning slightly more Right.

20 Feb 2011 17:34 #9 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...
which brings us to the conservative mantra....money that goes to conservative causes is good.....money that goes to liberal causes is bad.......got it? You betcha!!

20 Feb 2011 17:44 #10 by outdoor338
Sure, all the money that comes from the unions, never goes to a liberal source..righttttt

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds