Koch Brothers are paupers...

20 Feb 2011 18:14 #11 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...

money that goes to conservative causes is good.....money that goes to liberal causes is bad

Yes Archer. You finally got one right.

Capital rivals. Koch/Soros

The Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation has a threefold mission: It "primarily supports research and education into free societies, in particular how they advance the well-being of mankind";
"fosters the partnership of scientists and practitioners in order to integrate theory and practice";

and "strives to develop market-based tools that enable individuals, institutions and societies to survive and prosper."

Charles' biography on the Koch Industries Web site states that "he has continuously supported academic and public policy research for 40 years, with a special focus on developing voluntary market-based solutions to social problems."
[url=http://old.mediatransparency.or" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://old.mediatransparency.or[/url]

Conservative - good. Liberal - evil.

George Soros Funded Organizations:

America's Voice: This open-borders group seeks to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that includes a robust agenda in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. "Opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care, or other social services to verify citizenship or immigration status."

American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.

American Friends Service Committee: This group views the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As such, it favors America's unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty, and the repeal of the Patriot Act. American Immigration Council: This non-profit organization is a prominent member of the open-borders lobby. It advocates expanded rights and amnesty for illegal aliens residing in the U.S.

Arab American Institute Foundation: The Arab American Institute denounces the purportedly widespread civil liberties violations directed against Arab Americans in the post-9/11 period, and characterizes Israel as a brutal oppressor of the Palestinian people.

Campaign for America's Future: This group supports tax hikes, socialized medicine, and a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs.

Campaign for Better Health Care: This organization favors a single-payer, government-run, universal health care system. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 5790/posts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2011 18:54 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...

outdoor338 wrote: Sure, all the money that comes from the unions, never goes to a liberal source..righttttt

who said that?

20 Feb 2011 22:59 #13 by Pony Soldier

Trouble wrote: Conservative - good. Liberal - evil.

Trouble = stupid and naive.

It's apparent that none of you realize that dems and reps are working for the same people - the people who paid to get them elected. They don't work for us. If you idiots keep up this partisan infighting you fall right into their trap. Don't you realize that's what they want? They are robbing us blind while we fight about liberals vs conservatives.

21 Feb 2011 04:59 #14 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Koch Brothers are paupers...
Oh thank God for Tower Monkey. I see the light! I've been redeemed! You, ma'am have freed me from the darkness of the truth. Where would I be today without your brilliant insight into how things really are.

Tower Monkey = arrogant @#$%@#$!

rofllol

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds