Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest

21 Feb 2011 10:28 #1 by outdoor338
Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest in Attempt to Spread Sharia Law in America

A Muslim cleric who called Americans “the biggest criminals” during a recent interview has announced he will hold a protest outside the White House, according to the Daily Mail.

Anjem Choudary, who once said “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House,” says he will lead a demonstration rallying Muslims to establish Sharia law across the United States.

Choudary, 43, called Americans “the biggest criminals in the world today” during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity this month.

Choudary, who is the former leader of the outlawed British-based group Islam4UK, says the March rally at the White House is being organized by the extremist group Islamic Thinkers Society, which is based in New York.

“The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and establish the Islamic state in America,” Choudary told London’s Daily Mail in an interview.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/20/mu ... latestnews

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2011 11:34 #2 by archer
there are nuts like this on every street corner, in every city.....most of us just ignore them, they hold no power over us or our government. I'm not even sure they deserve a thread on a message board.

21 Feb 2011 12:38 #3 by Nmysys

I'm not even sure they deserve a thread on a message board.

They deserve a full debate to determine why our government would allow known terrorists to hold a protest in front of the White House. They are not American citizens. They do not have the rights of peaceful assembly or protest. These are not nuts on every street corner, they are foreigners who call for our destruction.

21 Feb 2011 12:55 #4 by archer
From the article:

the March rally at the White House is being organized by the extremist group Islamic Thinkers Society, which is based in New York.

They may actually be citizens nmysys.

This is America.....they have the right to protest. By giving them space on Fox news, and threads on message boards..... we legitimize their protest and give them the exposure they desire. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.....these groups come and go.....mostly go, unless they gain traction in the media.

21 Feb 2011 13:31 #5 by Nmysys
The group is bringing in British Terrorists that are not American Citizens, as speakers.

Read this: http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blogs/extremist-cleric-to-lead-white

21 Feb 2011 13:36 #6 by archer

Nmysys wrote: The group is bringing in British Terrorists that are not American Citizens, as speakers.

Read this: http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blogs/extremist-cleric-to-lead-white

I can't, it requires you to sign into tea party nation to read it......and I prefer not to sign into anything.....I get enough spam from too many places already.

You could quote it if you think it is relevent. Are there no citizens that are protesting? I don't know the answer to this, maybe you do, do we have laws requiring protestors to be American citizens? Do we ban foreigners from protesting in the US......or just on the White House lawn? What are the laws regarding protesting foreigners?

21 Feb 2011 16:41 #7 by Jonathan Hemlock
You should have read the story with a bit more attention to the details. This cleric is not a citizen and would need to pass through immigration to enter the US, notwithstanding his desire to then stage a protest in Washington D.C. once he is here.

Let's all wait to see (with a Smirk on our faces, of course) if the Obama Administration allows him into the country, after having first aligned himself with a party who seeks the destruction of the US. Hopefully, but cynically thinking, that when he is asked if he has anything to declare, he'll be dumb enough to say, Well, Sir or Madam, now that you ask that question, I declare that the Flag of Islam Must fly over the White House!"

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds