Israel land dispute settled

21 Feb 2011 14:09 #1 by Mayhem
A Burning question in the UN

Who Does The Land of Israel Belong To?
And Now we know the Whole Story

An Israeli Sense of Humor at UN set the record straight.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:

When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.

A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted,

What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then!!!

The Israeli representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech...'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2011 15:05 #2 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Israel land dispute settled
I love it when you pull out the old e-mails of urban legends....this one was just as good when it was a palestinian giving the talk to the UN and an Israeli soldier stole Moses clothes, but it was better when it was about the Sioux indians and who owns the Black Hills.

Fun joke Baileyboy.....whose spam list are you on to get such gems?

21 Feb 2011 18:37 #3 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Israel land dispute settled
Did somebody fart in here or that just how old mixed with drugs smells?

21 Feb 2011 18:55 #4 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: Did somebody fart in here or that just how old mixed with drugs smells?

awwwwww...how sweet of you to be interested in how I am getting along....I'm doing pretty well, thank you, the farts are getting fewer and fewer, I'm sure you wish that was happening with you too....but keep the faith baileyboy, someday you too will fart less. The drugs....well, you know full well what the drugs you are taking are doing to you.....when you are ready to quit the psychotropics you can be assured that we here at 285Bound are ready to help you through it.

Keep the faith....you too can become fartless and drug free.....you just have to believe.

21 Feb 2011 21:27 #5 by Mayhem
I forgot it washes the drugs down with cheap liquor producing the delusion it is a comedian.

21 Feb 2011 21:30 #6 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: I forgot it washes the drugs down with cheap liquor producing the delusion it is a comedian.

Interesting idea baileyboy, but i really would suggest you lay off the liquor, you know that is what led to those nasty farts you have in the first place, and so far we see no sign of your delusions going away.

21 Feb 2011 22:23 #7 by Mayhem
I forgot liberalism is brain cancer. Guess the chemo failed hey archer? You're still just a drunk old degenerate embittered every time you pass a mirror and realize the hangover is as good as it is going to get all day.

21 Feb 2011 23:13 - 21 Feb 2011 23:18 #8 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: I forgot liberalism is brain cancer. Guess the chemo failed hey archer? You're still just a drunk old degenerate embittered every time you pass a mirror and realize the hangover is as good as it is going to get all day.

In light of many posts last week, there are sometimes when all the good manners in the world, all the good intentiions.....all the promises to take the high road ....utterly fail when faced with such naked hatred and disregard for common decency.

baileyboy/teddy, you do indeed exceed expectations.....you can out nasty, out hate, out do any poster I have ever seen for pure unadulterated hate and vile comments. It's really amazing.

Y'all have a nice nite, maybe tomorrow you will find the common decency you lost today, along with your sense of humor.....that dear boy is sadly lacking in you.

21 Feb 2011 23:16 #9 by Photo-fish

Baileyboy wrote: I forgot liberalism is brain cancer. Guess the chemo failed hey archer? You're still just a drunk old degenerate embittered every time you pass a mirror and realize the hangover is as good as it is going to get all day.

You are truley a bastard.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Feb 2011 23:19 #10 by archer

Photo-fish wrote:

You are truley a bastard.

yeah....he ain't exactly a class act.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds