Israel land dispute settled

22 Feb 2011 00:00 #11 by bailey bud
On a 1 to 10 scale - this joke gets a 2 or 3 at best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2011 06:35 #12 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Israel land dispute settled

bailey bud wrote: On a 1 to 10 scale - this joke gets a 2 or 3 at best.

I would expect no less from an anti-semite.

22 Feb 2011 07:39 #13 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Israel land dispute settled

yeah....he ain't exactly a class act.

He is definitely a substr("class", 2,3) :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Feb 2011 09:00 #14 by lionshead2010
Okay, quiz time. Are you ready?

A Burning question in the UN

Who Does The Land of Israel Belong To?

Excellent question, no?

Answer:

The Six-Day War or June War, also known as the 1967 Arab-Israeli War or the Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peniinsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria. The status of the territories captured by Israel during the war and the concurrent refugee problem, are central concerns in the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict, raising issues in international law, and having far-reaching consequences in global affairs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

For ten bonus points, please answer the following question:

If adversary countries that border your country threaten your very existence by massing on your borders and picking a fight, and you engage the enemy (despite being numerically inferior) and win decisively while taking control of large tracts of land...whose land is it?

It would be interesting to see both the liberal and conservative response to this.

Ready, BEGIN. rofllol

22 Feb 2011 09:23 #15 by bailey bud

Baileyboy wrote:

I have never once denied Israel's right to exist - never.
I have questioned their occupation of Gaza and the West Bank.

I am decidedly critical of how they handle the Palestinian situation - which they created.

As a Native American - I find myself empathizing tremendously with the people who once lived in the land often referred to as Palestine.

I'm not an Arab, although I happen to have lived in, and have enjoyed Arab traditions. That hardly makes me an anti-semite. (even if I was - Arabs speak Arabic - a Semetic language - and the Arab people are "bin Shem" - meaning - they're Semites).

I think you need to take your labels somewhere else, bailey brat.

22 Feb 2011 09:30 #16 by RenegadeCJ
Archer...why don't you "foe" Bailey. He seems to be someone who just likes to repeatedly poke at you to see if you will respond.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

22 Feb 2011 09:34 #17 by Mayhem

bailey bud wrote:

Baileyboy wrote:

I have never once denied Israel's right to exist - never.
I have questioned their occupation of Gaza and the West Bank.

I am decidedly critical of how they handle the Palestinian situation - which they created.

As a Native American - I find myself empathizing tremendously with the people who once lived in the land often referred to as Palestine.

I'm not an Arab, although I happen to have lived in, and have enjoyed Arab traditions. That hardly makes me an anti-semite. (even if I was - Arabs speak Arabic - a Semetic language - and the Arab people are "bin Shem" - meaning - they're Semites).

I think you need to take your labels somewhere else, bailey brat.

Yet another yawn from the resident muslim apologist.

22 Feb 2011 09:36 #18 by Mayhem

RenegadeCJ wrote: Archer...why don't you "foe" Bailey. He seems to be someone who just likes to repeatedly poke at you to see if you will respond.

Oh yeah I started this thread with "Hey archer how about a snarky comment on this". Get your facts straight, then comment.

22 Feb 2011 09:40 #19 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Israel land dispute settled

RenegadeCJ wrote: Archer...why don't you "foe" Bailey. He seems to be someone who just likes to repeatedly poke at you to see if you will respond.

It's a very old intimidation campaign started more than a year ago by Baileyboy/teddy on a different website......seems it bugs the hell out of him when a woman won't cower from his neanderthal temper tantrums.....the more a woman refuses to be intimidated by him, the more violent and ugly his posts get.

He's not my "foe", he's my joke of the day, why would I want to miss that?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds