Tea Baggers are stocking up on incandesant bulbs now....?

22 Feb 2011 15:02 #11 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: VL,
You don't have a problem with the goverment telling you which bulbs you can or can't buy? Especially when a incandescent works better in certain places than the CFL and is safer to dispose of into the enviroment?
I won't replace a working incandescent with a CFL and I still prefer the old school quick starting light bulbs in certain locations.

But I suppose in your mind if Congress passes a bill restricting your freedom, you will sign on to it, no matter what.

rofllol This proves VL is the biggest hypocrite on here! He now is FOR mor governement control over us. And it is obvious that he doesn't give a crap about the environment as the new bulbs are so much worse for it and use WAY more energy to produce so that also proves that he supports the big oil and enegry industry.

So now he stands for everything that he claims he has been against. I guess the proof is in the pudding (in this case all the s*** he has been spewing that is a total lie) He loves capitalism and big government and big oil companies and hates the environment if he supports these new bulbs. rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2011 15:19 #12 by FredHayek
Unintended consequences once more?
By banning incandescents, more people will now buy them than normal.

And personal anecdote: We bought a house recently from some enviro-types who had CFL's everywhere they could. The burnt out CFL's they didn't recycle because it was a pain so instead they created a little toxic waste site in the basement with all their mercury laden bulbs waiting for disposal.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Feb 2011 15:21 #13 by Pony Soldier
Viking, I'm pretty sure VL's point was that the tea party was worried about light bulbs instead of the country's real problems.

22 Feb 2011 15:44 #14 by Nmysys
The light bulbs are so a Proctologist can see far enough up VL's Ass and it is a huge investment.

22 Feb 2011 15:52 #15 by ComputerBreath
What if the incandescent bulbs are used as a source of heat? The CFLs sure don't work for that purpose!!

22 Feb 2011 15:53 #16 by Photo-fish
True. A 100 watt bulb really warms up the dog house.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Feb 2011 18:02 #17 by HEARTLESS
VL is rallying around his commie union brothers and sisters in China. Buy required CFLs produced in the most polluted places to help the economy, just not in this country.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Feb 2011 18:09 #18 by Martin Ent Inc
pretty sure the State prison system and State mental systems have gone all CFL's,, just saying.

22 Feb 2011 18:36 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tea Baggers are stocking up on incandesant bulbs now....?

towermonkey wrote: Viking, I'm pretty sure VL's point was that the tea party was worried about light bulbs instead of the country's real problems.

Bingo!

22 Feb 2011 18:40 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tea Baggers are stocking up on incandesant bulbs now....?

SS109 wrote: Unintended consequences once more?
By banning incandescents, more people will now buy them than normal.

Well if they get caught with them after 12:01 AM EST on January 1, 2013 they will have to stand before one of Obama's death panels.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds