Don't Blow Sunshine Up My Butt!!!!

23 Feb 2011 10:21 #1 by Residenttroll returns
[youtube:1vilu4i2]
[/youtube:1vilu4i2]

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”. West quickly pointed out that the Koran was written long before America even existed and that it does indeed tell believers to kill infidels, and then proceeded to chronicle a lengthy list of historical Muslim acts of aggression.

RT: American needs more Allen West. "Put down that microphone and go home." rofllol rofllol :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2011 10:47 #2 by Mayhem

residenttroll wrote: [youtube:2md543r6]

[/youtube:2md543r6]

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”. West quickly pointed out that the Koran was written long before America even existed and that it does indeed tell believers to kill infidels, and then proceeded to chronicle a lengthy list of historical Muslim acts of aggression.

RT: American needs more Allen West. "Put down that microphone and go home." rofllol rofllol :thumbsup:

:lol:

I think Pat Condell summed up cair very well.

23 Feb 2011 19:47 #3 by navycpo7
Thanks for the post RT, I have nothing but the upmost respect for LT Col West. he tells it like it is. He is thier worst enemy (He is smart on the subject)

23 Feb 2011 20:02 #4 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

25 Feb 2011 16:21 #5 by Mayhem
Note: No comment from resident apologist on this smackdown :lol:

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds