Bush cancels visit to Denver

28 Feb 2011 08:37 #31 by FredHayek

DaffyDick wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: Assange is on the FBI wanted list. He isn't going to come over here.

Bush should be.

Pelosi had the majority that would have enabled her to impeach Bush, but she didn't, despite her base demanding it. Maybe she knew their rabid rants do not a court case make?

I do wonder if the new Republican Congress will search for evidence to impeach Barack.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2011 09:03 #32 by LadyJazzer

SS109 wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: Assange is on the FBI wanted list. He isn't going to come over here.

Bush should be.

Pelosi had the majority that would have enabled her to impeach Bush, but she didn't, despite her base demanding it. Maybe she knew their rabid rants do not a court case make?

I do wonder if the new Republican Congress will search for evidence to impeach Barack.

Since they aren't doing anything about JOBS, they would certainly have time.

28 Feb 2011 09:15 #33 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

SS109 wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

Bush should be.

Since they aren't doing anything about JOBS, they would certainly have time.

They can't do anything about jobs. Their job bills will either die in the Dem majority Senate or be vetoed by Barack.
:woo hoo:
Wait for regime change in 2012 when Obama will go be exiled to Hawaii (or Nigeria) along with Sen. Reid. Then the jobs will come back. Like when Reagan brought back the jobs Carter had lost in the late 70's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Feb 2011 09:22 #34 by LadyJazzer
But, but, the GOP isn't even TRYING to do anything about jobs... They're more interested in abortion bills (3).....and golf. They campaigned on JOBS, JOBS, JOBS>

Sounds like the last 2 years, (when you can't do anything because the bills will be killed in the Senate with a filibuster-proof majority). Hey, you guys can hold up anything with filibusters, so it looks like true-to-form the GOP is more interested in doing-nothing. What a plan!

28 Feb 2011 09:26 #35 by Soulshiner
It's not true that the GOP isn't trying to do anything about jobs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02634.html

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Feb 2011 09:35 #36 by LadyJazzer

Soulshiner wrote: It's not true that the GOP isn't trying to do anything about jobs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02634.html

Sorry... My bad.... :Whistle

28 Feb 2011 09:44 #37 by outdoor338
The libs have cost this country how many jobs soul? care to guess....we have no more money! How many illegals have taken jobs from those who want to work, all the while illegals are being backed by you libs..stealing jobs from americans..you had two years to do something about jobs, and you, obama messiah and the other worthless libs sat on your rear ends watching as time passed by. 2012 will be the year dems die and are history.. :biggrin:

LJ..your stupid, not bad! :woo hoo:

28 Feb 2011 09:49 #38 by Soulshiner
Deflectors on maximum...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Feb 2011 10:04 #39 by PrintSmith
This is the same Mark Zandi that helped write the SwindleUs saying that unemployment would peak at about 9% in 2010, fall to under 8% in 2011 and be under 6% in 2012 if it was adopted, isn't it?

Hmmmm. So far the guy was wrong, on nearly every point he made in support of the SwindleUs he helped to write, but I'm sure, along with all of you, that the guy will be right this time around. :lol:

28 Feb 2011 10:15 #40 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Bush cancels visit to Denver

outdoor338 wrote: The libs have cost this country how many jobs soul? care to guess....we have no more money! How many illegals have taken jobs from those who want to work, all the while illegals are being backed by you libs..stealing jobs from americans..you had two years to do something about jobs, and you, obama messiah and the other worthless libs sat on your rear ends watching as time passed by. 2012 will be the year dems die and are history.. :biggrin:

LJ..your stupid, not bad! :woo hoo:

My, my outdoor, nice little rant you have going there......lets see, how many jobs have the libs cost this country? care to give us a source for that? besides, the conservatives don't seem particularly worried about jobs anyway as they don't even talk about it anymore after the election, you know, the election where people put the conservatives back in the house so they could create jobs?

We have asked over and over again, when the right makes this accusation, what libs are backing illegals, or did you get an e-mail telling you there was a lib out there who wants more illegals?......you said libs which is a pretty broad brush don't ya think?.....no one here is.....I don't here liberal leaders saying we want more illegals......please show us where liberals are backing the illegals, inquiring minds want to know.

If the worthless reps don't get off their rear ends and at least address the subject of jobs Boehner will actually have something to cry about in 2012.....

sorry, had to edit my post to be accurate, while not gaining net jobs we are losing less jobs and lowering unemployment slowly....it isn't enough, but then when Obama took over it was a damn deep hole. So come on reps.......lets do something

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds