Bush cancels visit to Denver

25 Feb 2011 17:34 #11 by outdoor338
Archer I don't see any spin at all, all I see is a bush post..bush has been out of office for how long? Lets talk about obama messiah's absence on Libya..now that's NEWS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2011 17:39 #12 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Bush cancels visit to Denver

archer wrote:

I'm kinda enjoying the conservative spin machine today.....

Archer enjoying the spin :lol:

File Attachment:

25 Feb 2011 17:42 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Bush cancels visit to Denver

archer wrote:

daisypusher wrote: "Liberals feel unworthy...."

And conservatives actually ARE unworthy.

Do you really believe that? So more than half the country is unworthy of what they've worked for because they are not liberal? So much for not making broad brush accusations.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Feb 2011 17:51 #14 by DaffyDick

Nmysys wrote: OBAMA has, whether you are even bright enough to understand it, or not!!!

Name one accomplishment he can claim other than that stupid Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing but reading his teleprompter!!!!

You America haters are all stupid enough to believe that crap.

DRINK MORE OF THAT :Koolaid: it's good for you!!!

Ah, this is not about Obama. It's about GW.

25 Feb 2011 17:55 #15 by navycpo7

DaffyDick wrote: GW Bush has cancelled a visit to Denver this Saturday to attend a discussion with educational leaders. The reason he cancelled? Because Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, was also invited to speak.

"The former president has no desire to share a forum with a man who has willfully and repeatedly done great harm to the interests of the United States,." Bush’s spokesman said.

In the history of this nation, no one has ever willfully and repeatedly done greater harm to the interests of the US than GW himself.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/26 ... etail.html

Bush doesn't come close to what this sh(*bird did to this country. Before you attempt to say Bush has done the worst to this Country, maybe you need to go brush up on your history.

You remind me of the idiot that comes around when veterans are out doing things and always asked the same question. His question Who was the only modern day president that never sent troops into action, and never lost any troops on his watch His answer was Clinton. I had to straighten him out on that to.

Personally the way the current and the Past Congress and the current Admin is going, well the writing is on the wall.

25 Feb 2011 18:00 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Niether will attend the conference.

25 Feb 2011 18:17 #17 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Bush cancels visit to Denver

outdoor338 wrote: Archer I don't see any spin at all, all I see is a bush post..bush has been out of office for how long? Lets talk about obama messiah's absence on Libya..now that's NEWS!

My mistake, I could have sworn the thread title was about Bush....check it again Outdoor....I still see Bush on the title not Obama.

25 Feb 2011 18:24 #18 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Bush cancels visit to Denver

Baileyboy wrote:

archer wrote:

I'm kinda enjoying the conservative spin machine today.....

Archer enjoying the spin :lol:

File Attachment:

Really baileyboy...you will use any excuse to post your girlfriends picture.,

25 Feb 2011 18:38 #19 by PrintSmith
Is this a test run of the planned Democratic strategy for the election in 2012, "Blame Bush!"? Might just be me Daffy, but I don't think that one is going to fly this time around. If that is the best strategy the progressives have at the moment, I would counsel that another be found, and quickly, or you folks are going to once again be as unhappy as you were when Democrats lost the '94 midterms; likely unhappier since that strategy could easily result in another Republican sitting in the Oval Office and both houses of Congress having Republican majorities. At this point the progressives are at least hopeful of having a Democrat in the Oval after losing both houses of Congress, but if Obama hits the 2012 campaign trail and his stump is all about Bush, that hope will fade quickly.

25 Feb 2011 21:01 #20 by DaffyDick

CriticalBill wrote: Assange gives me the creeps, he looks like a guy that would get busted on To Catch a Predator. Good for Bush.

And Daffy, your signature quote is a joke right? Not to get off subject, but do you really believe that quote?

Actually no.

I believe that everyone is entitled to their possessions- no matter how small or how big. That is Capitalism. We are each in charge of our destiny and responsible for our own life. We make economic decisions, we make personal decisions, we make educational decisions. Each of which determines the course of our lives.

Unfortunately, Capitalism is only available to for the top 2% of the population in America.

I do know that whatever social class you are born into, the chances of one advancing out of that social class are extremely slim. If you are born into poverty, chances are, you will live in poverty. If you were born into the middle class in the 1960’s, you are most likely up to your nipples in debt trying to keep up with the lifestyle your parents wanted you live.

I do believe, however, that there are those who wish to keep people in poverty for their own financial benefit. Corporations.

Liberals want to educate the population,

And then there are those who don’t.

They are called Conservatives.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds