A woman running for IREA director seat

13 Mar 2011 06:32 #21 by PrintSmith

guntottingliberal wrote: PrintSmith, Thank you for your level-headed words. Are you a crisis negotiator?

No, GTL, not in the normal sense anyway. I remembered your original avatar and the history that accompanied the change in both it and your signature line. Thus, I had the information they lacked. I could have shared it, but I thought it better to open the door to allow you to do so instead and I'm glad to see you chose to do so.

That said, I think I should also point out that carrying that chip on your shoulder around with you wherever you go isn't going to be beneficial to you. Folks who nurse grudges generally are looking to find a reason to feel begrudged, real or imagined, so that they are never without a grudge to nurse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2011 21:06 #22 by guntottingliberal

PrintSmith wrote:

guntottingliberal wrote: PrintSmith, Thank you for your level-headed words. Are you a crisis negotiator?

No, GTL, not in the normal sense anyway. I remembered your original avatar and the history that accompanied the change in both it and your signature line. Thus, I had the information they lacked. I could have shared it, but I thought it better to open the door to allow you to do so instead and I'm glad to see you chose to do so.

That said, I think I should also point out that carrying that chip on your shoulder around with you wherever you go isn't going to be beneficial to you. Folks who nurse grudges generally are looking to find a reason to feel begrudged, real or imagined, so that they are never without a grudge to nurse.

PrintSmith, Wise words. I respect your advice. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds