You want to talk about problems with the system?

11 Mar 2011 02:01 #1 by Local_Historian
Here's one - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27 ... etail.html

I want to know - if these kids were special needs enough to require SSI, how was there never any follow up on them? Not even a yearly check?

THESE are the kind of people that screw the system for others, these are the examples that will be held up for why to get rid of the system. These are the kind of folks who will screw the whole show for those who really need the assistance (and who paid into it).

Bah. And arg.

Poor kids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2011 07:19 #2 by FredHayek
Pretty sad, and because the case is so cold, a conviction might be hard to obtain.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Mar 2011 07:48 #3 by Rick
If those dirtbags can't explain what happened to the kids, I think it's a slam dunk for the prosecution. That's a pretty sad story, I hope they both live torturous lives in prison...then get nailed with incurable cancer.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Mar 2011 08:04 #4 by Mayhem
I wish there was a real Dexter for folks like these. Why do you want to pay to keep them in prison. Maybe strike a deal Gaddafi duck to deal with them

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds