Bachmann rewrites Revolutionary History...

12 Mar 2011 13:25 #1 by LadyJazzer

Michele Bachmann Mangles Revolutionary History

Bachmann, popular with conservatives and tea party activists, attended a private fundraiser Friday night and was meeting with members of the Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire on Saturday before headlining a state GOP fundraiser in Nashua later in the day.

Speaking at an event held by the Republican Liberty Caucus on Saturday, Bachmann invoked the founding fathers and offered a historical account in lauding the early presidential primary state.

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty," she said, according to Politico. "You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord. And you put a marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors the very first price that had to be paid to make this the most magnificent nation that has ever arisen in the annals of man in 5,000 years of recorded history."

In fact, the 1775 Battles of Lexington and Concord that marked the first military engagements of the American Revolution took place in Massachusetts. But Bachmann did not correct her error when she referenced the battles again later in her speech.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... 34906.html

Lexington and Concord...New Hampshire? Who knew!?!?! rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2011 13:42 #2 by outdoor338
Liberal democrat Hank Johnson thinks Guam will tip over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Ya just can't make this stuff up! Who knew!?!?! :lol: rofllol :woo hoo: :wave: :lol: :faint: rofllol lol :pop

12 Mar 2011 14:17 #3 by outdoor338
Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Folks..really, our president says their is 57 states..you can't make this stuff up, Who Knew we had 57 states, obama did!!! rofllol :lol: rofllol

12 Mar 2011 15:12 #4 by Soulshiner
Scotty, deflectors on maximum!

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

12 Mar 2011 15:13 #5 by Rick
Here we go again with the gaffe contest......I don't think my fingers could handle typing every ignorant, non-factual, and ridiculous comment made by a Democrat in the last decade. Fortunately, I understand that these politicians (most of them left and right) are no smarter than the rest of us and they very often make mistakes.

I'm far more concerned about their actions and how those actions affect the country. If we judged Obama and Biden by all their ridiculous gaffes, they would surely fit right in with the Jersey Shore crew.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Mar 2011 15:26 #6 by Nmysys
Critical:

Sorry to disagree with your calling them gaffes.

Hank Johnson's wasn't a gaffe, it was pure stupidity. Maybe we can justify Obama's comment about visiting 57 states as a gaffe but that really is a stretch. Sorry to disagree with you, my friend.

12 Mar 2011 15:55 #7 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Folks..really, our president says their is 57 states..you can't make this stuff up, Who Knew we had 57 states, obama did!!! rofllol :lol: rofllol

Not true. He wasn't "our president" then. He was on the campaign trail and obviously tired.

You'll also notice in the video that he says he has one state left to go. Then he said Alaska and Hawaii. It was not a good night for him.

One of my favorite gaffes:

''American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains.''
—Christine O'Donnell, discussing cloning with Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly

(Tea Party candidates like this gave the Tea Party a bad name. I hope they chose better candidates next time)

12 Mar 2011 16:04 #8 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Critical:

Sorry to disagree with your calling them gaffes.

Hank Johnson's wasn't a gaffe, it was pure stupidity. Maybe we can justify Obama's comment about visiting 57 states as a gaffe but that really is a stretch. Sorry to disagree with you, my friend.

And maybe we can classify Palin's stupidity and Bachmann's stupidity for what it is....

That renowned foreign affairs expert Sarah Palin had this to say about the current situation between North and South Korea:

Today on Glenn Beck's radio show:

"This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy," said Palin "But obviously we've gotta stand with our North Korean allies."

12 Mar 2011 16:12 #9 by Soulshiner
If one is going to pander, one should make sure they are pandering to the right audience. Bachmann has this one like the First Lady had the one with the BBQ and the wrong Carolina. We need for all politicians to stop with the pandering and campaigning all of the time. All of them.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

12 Mar 2011 16:24 #10 by outdoor338
Your obama messiah did say it :VeryScared: ...bachmann isn't president, obama messiah is :Sick: ..spin it anyway you like, palin, bachmann and O'Donnell are not in the oval office...facts just blow your minds don't they soul :Whistle ...love the spin..thanks for playing :lol: rofllol :lol: :woo hoo: :wave:

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds