What Do Pro-Choice Advocates Really Think About Abortion?

17 Mar 2011 14:06 #11 by Local_Historian
Point of fact - fanatics are in EVERY group. They are NOT representative of the whole group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Mar 2011 15:17 #12 by Obam me

CriticalBill wrote: I've never told any woman what they "think" or what they should do with their bodies. I do however have the right as a US citizen to express my views anytime, anywhere, to anyone I feel like. Careful how you use the term "mob mentality", that could be any group of people who have strong feelings on issues like global warming, welfare, taxation, etc.

I also have a personal experience with abortion so my opinion is based an actual abortion that I was responsible for.

Good post CB. :like: I can tell by other things you post that you are a really good person. I would venture to say you are another one of those very fine 285'ers with a :heart: of gold! :wave:

17 Mar 2011 17:42 #13 by Rick
Well thanks trouble, I am no saint by a long shot and probably flawed more than most (although I'm doing my best to be a good dad and husband). This is just a topic that hits me pretty hard since I have 3 beautiful kids and watched them grow since they were about 3 months old (in the womb). Before they were born, they were just as real to me as when they came out into the light of the hospital room.

I will forever wonder what my first child would have been like had we allowed him/her to live instead of aborting.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds