Family of dead Mexican illegal sues US government

17 Mar 2011 07:53 #1 by Grady
Anastacio Hernandez lived illegally in this country for 20+ years, working construction (stealing jobs from legal citizens). He and in "partner” had 5 anchor babies during that time. No indication that he ever applied for legal status. He was deported and was caught sneaking back across the border where he was caught and was in the process of being deported again. When it appears he was resisting deportation and had to be subdued by border partol agents. The cause of death was heart attack caused in part by methamphetamine abuse and hypertension. Bottom line is we have a job stealing, meth head, illegal, whose family is now trying to sue us taxpayers because he didn’t want to be deported. Yet he didn’t care enough to try and become legal.

SAN DIEGO—A wrongful death lawsuit against the federal government charges that a Mexican man was beaten by immigration agents before one of them fired a stun gun several times as he lie on the ground.
The family of Anastacio Hernandez argues in its suit that agents used excessive force at a San Diego border crossing on May 28, killing the 42-year-old construction worker.

>>>> Read about it here in your Denver Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Mar 2011 08:11 #2 by Rick
Our system works! The famiy will get millions! Welcome to America!

Funny how they never seem to use the word ILLEGAL in these articles....I wonder why?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Mar 2011 08:19 #3 by navycpo7
Read the article, this is just another lawsuit hoping for the free money. They got themselves a ambulance chasing lawyer who needs the money to. So since the Mexico government also "condemns this death using violence" I am somewhat confused. They did not condemn the killing of the American on the lake in Texas. I did not hear they say much about the killing of one of our ICE agents in Mexico. I did not hear a word about the Americans that were killed there last year down by the resorts. But since this was one of thier citizens ILLEGALLY on American soil they run thier mouths. NOT.

Tell them to pack sand, deal with it and go screw yourselfs. When you can control those tearing apart your country then you can run your mouth about ours(not that it will do any good)

17 Mar 2011 09:13 #4 by Mayhem
Be sure to thank a libtard.

17 Mar 2011 15:22 #5 by Obam me
And it's not going to get any better...

National Guard troops to leave border in June

Gov. Brewer decries June end to temporary deployment

WASHINGTON - National Guard troops that have helped beef up security along the southwestern border since last summer will leave as planned by the second week of June, the commander of the Arizona Guard told a House panel Tuesday.

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blog

17 Mar 2011 19:33 #6 by navycpo7

Trouble wrote: And it's not going to get any better...

National Guard troops to leave border in June

Gov. Brewer decries June end to temporary deployment

WASHINGTON - National Guard troops that have helped beef up security along the southwestern border since last summer will leave as planned by the second week of June, the commander of the Arizona Guard told a House panel Tuesday.

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blog

They should but regular Military down there not National Guard troops. Would be great training for overseas tours. They should also be put down on the border and not as support. Live rounds, simple ROE. You see them trying to come across, anyone pulls a weapon and starts to turn towards you, then it is weapons free.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds