OUT OF BUSINESS

19 Mar 2011 18:20 #11 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
I'm not a liberal - but I am tired of people being purposefully ignorant AND proud to show it off.

Bite me, Trouble. Like a PP clinic in some other place is the most important thing we all should be thinking about - it's not. Or perhaps you don't turn on the news? Real nice insertion of the standard byline and name calling of people who cannot and will no educate themselves, yet feel they must always say something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2011 19:01 #12 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic OUT OF BUSINESS

Bite me, Trouble.

Seriously?? Bite me?? That's so 1980's and totally sophomoric! That's the best you can come up with?? rofllol

The Ohio closing is a trend. Once the federal funding is pulled we'll see more closings closer to home.

Like a PP clinic in some other place is the most important thing we all should be thinking about - it's not.

Suggeston...put me on ignore and don't read my posts! Problem solved.

19 Mar 2011 19:16 #13 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
Unlike you, I don't waste my time thinking up insults. Grow the hell up.

19 Mar 2011 19:28 #14 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic OUT OF BUSINESS

I don't waste my time thinking up insults.

Really??

Oh please - if we're going to resort to this kind of asshattery, perhaps someone needs to get on that time machine invention, so that we could go back and offer birth control to some folks mothers.

Bite me, Trouble.

Liberalism at its fnest...denial.

20 Mar 2011 19:57 #15 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic OUT OF BUSINESS

Trouble wrote: Can you verify this?

This clinic likely was closed not because it didn't provide abortions, but because it was located in the middle of nowhere where there's little population, and therefore demand for services, especially when there's another PP clinic less than 15 miles away.

The article states "it was unable to maintain corporate Planned Parenthood Federation of America's over-zealous attempts to grow by demanding that their constituents broaden and expand their scope of services." That "scope of services" includes "the mandate that compels every Planned Parenthood affiliate to run at least one abortion center". The screenings and low-cost birth control has to be funded by someone, right? We all know that the revenue generated by abortions does just that. Sad that for years the burden of subsidizing birth control for high school and college students, etc. has been on the backs of aborted babies.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the federal funding for PP finally dries up. It will allow folks like you who think PP provides such a dandy service the opportunity to send in your expendable hard-earned dollars to subsidize the birth control for those low-income families you advocate for.

From what you posted of the article:

Because the Galion clinic did not do abortions and just made referrals

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds