OUT OF BUSINESS

18 Mar 2011 18:32 #1 by Obam me
OUT OF BUSINESS was created by Obam me

COLUMBUS, OH) -On March 29th, the Planned Parenthood of Galion, Ohio will be out of business! After decades of offering so-called "women's health services", the Galion Health Center has reported that the ever-decreasing clientele led them to financial drought and, consequently, forced them into failure

Because the Galion clinic did not do abortions and just made referrals, it was unable to maintain corporate Planned Parenthood Federation of America's over-zealous attempts to grow by demanding that their constituents broaden and expand their scope of services. The mandate that compels every Planned Parenthood affiliate to run at least one abortion center, confirmed last winter by a Planned Parenthood executive, has proved to be unwanted and unneeded in this Ohio community. The Galion clinic simply could not expand when there were no women seeking their services and no funds fueling their business. [url=http://www.ohiolife.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.ohiolife.org[/url]

:Cheer :Cheer :Cheer Great news! Now this is the Hope & Change I can believe in! Hope for the unborn and Change of :heart: 's! :Cheer :Cheer :Cheer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2011 19:33 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
This clinic likely was closed not because it didn't provide abortions, but because it was located in the middle of nowhere where there's little population, and therefore demand for services, especially when there's another PP clinic less than 15 miles away.

I'm confused - if this clinic didn't offer abortion services (as no PP in Ohio does, btw), then how is it hope and change for the unborn? Are you against birth control in all forms? If you truly want abortion numbers to go down, then advocating increased access to birth control and reducing unintended pregnancies, should be celebrated. Celebrating the demise of this clinic is counter-intuitive, likely counter-productive, and frankly sad now that STD and cancer screening availability for the men and women in this area is a little more restricted. But hey, they can just go to the PP clinic 24 minutes away in Mansfield for their needs anyway! I'm all for increased efficiency and combining the areas served into one clinic where once there were two as long as it's not a hardship for the low-income families in those areas.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Mar 2011 20:07 #3 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
A hardship for the low income families that want abortions?

Standard pricing procedure

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.
'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed the worried faces. 'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.'

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, 'How much will a brain cost?'

The doctor quickly responded, '$5,000 for a Democrat's brain; $200 for a Republican's brain.'

The moment turned awkward. Some ! of the Democrats actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republicans. A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, 'Why is the Democrats brain so much more than a Republicans brain?'

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, 'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republicans brains a lot lower because they've been used.'

18 Mar 2011 20:16 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
No, a hardship for low income families who want birth control or health screenings. That Planned Parenthood, like all Planned Parenthoods in Ohio, Do Not Offer Abortions.

What would my brain be worth Nmysys? :D

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Mar 2011 20:47 #5 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
Game, set, match!

18 Mar 2011 21:38 #6 by Residenttroll returns
Life killers.....liberalism

Liberalism: Abortion Kill babies. Genocide of a generation.
Liberalism: Homosexuality. You can't reproduce so you must recruit.
L

Planned Parent probably was no longer need because of the aging demographics of the area. They basically killed off a generation or two.

19 Mar 2011 00:43 #7 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
Oh please - if we're going to resort to this kind of asshattery, perhaps someone needs to get on that time machine invention, so that we could go back and offer birth control to some folks mothers.

19 Mar 2011 06:54 #8 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
SC:

We have linked 41 Super Computers together to determine it. I will let you know when they wake up.

rofllol

19 Mar 2011 06:59 - 19 Mar 2011 12:14 #9 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic OUT OF BUSINESS
Can you verify this?

This clinic likely was closed not because it didn't provide abortions, but because it was located in the middle of nowhere where there's little population, and therefore demand for services, especially when there's another PP clinic less than 15 miles away.

The article states "it was unable to maintain corporate Planned Parenthood Federation of America's over-zealous attempts to grow by demanding that their constituents broaden and expand their scope of services." That "scope of services" includes "the mandate that compels every Planned Parenthood affiliate to run at least one abortion center". The screenings and low-cost birth control has to be funded by someone, right? We all know that the revenue generated by abortions does just that. Sad that for years the burden of subsidizing birth control for high school and college students, etc. has been on the backs of aborted babies.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the federal funding for PP finally dries up. It will allow folks like you who think PP provides such a dandy service the opportunity to send in your expendable hard-earned dollars to subsidize the birth control for those low-income families you advocate for.

Are you against birth control in all forms? If you truly want abortion numbers to go down, then advocating increased access to birth control and reducing unintended pregnancies, should be celebrated. Celebrating the demise of this clinic is counter-intuitive, likely counter-productive, and frankly sad now that STD and cancer screening availability for the men and women in this area is a little more restricted.

No I'm not against birth control...and what do you mean in "all forms?" Are you saying abortion is one of those "forms"? But since when should it be MY responsibility to subsidize ANYONE's birth control??? Seriously, help yourself. If you think subsidizing birth control is a worthy cause then support them financially, just don't ask me to. And let's also get it off the backs of the unborn.

19 Mar 2011 07:00 #10 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic OUT OF BUSINESS

Local_Historian wrote: Oh please - if we're going to resort to this kind of asshattery, perhaps someone needs to get on that time machine invention, so that we could go back and offer birth control to some folks mothers.

Wow...excellent example of liberalism at its finest. :Sick:

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds