Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood

19 Mar 2011 18:47 #1 by Obam me
Who is this man and what is he doing to our country????

The Muslim Brotherhood, with the complicity of the Obama administration, has infiltrated the U.S. government at the highest levels and is influencing American policy that leaves the world’s Christians in grave danger, warns internationally known evangelist Franklin Graham

“The Muslim Brotherhood is very strong and active here in our country,” Graham tells Newsmax. “We have these people advising our military and State Department. We’ve brought in Muslims to tell us how to make policy toward Muslim countries.

“It’s like a farmer asking a fox, ‘How do I protect my hen house?’"

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/fran ... ode=BE61-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2011 18:57 #2 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

19 Mar 2011 19:17 #3 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood
Wow...so persecution of Christians is funny to you. Sick. Another example Liberalism at it's finest.

19 Mar 2011 19:22 #4 by pineinthegrass
I can't believe I spent 5 minutes of my life reading that link. No details, no links, no proof. Just a right wing biased website claiming to quote an evangelist. And no source provided to the quote either. And what makes an evangelist an expert on the workings of the Obama administration? I bet he gives great financial advice and can pick the sports odds with the best of them too!

And BTW, the subject of your link was "Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood". Not persecution of Christians (which was also in your link, but you made no mention of it).

19 Mar 2011 19:55 #5 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood
Here ya go...

Obama adminstration appoints Muslims to key Homeland Security posts -- but... they're "moderates," aren't they?
The track record of the two appointees, taken together with the administration's own ability to distinguish "moderates" from "extremists" inspires anything but confidence. After all, the Fort Hood jihadist was himself a member of a panel advising the incoming Obama administration.

At the heart of this issue are the politically correct articles of faith that few dare blaspheme, which insist that there is nothing problematic about Islam's core texts and teachings regarding warfare and the rights of women and unbelievers, and that there exists a well-defined "moderate" Islam that the West can work with. The problem is, no one ever stops to define "moderate," for fear that articulating actual standards may cause offense.

"Devout Muslims In Key Homeland Security Posts," by Judicialwatch via Right Side News, November 22:

Days after a devout Muslim terrorized a U.S. Army base in Texas several news reports remind that two key Homeland Security posts are occupied by equally devout Muslims, one of them a former Los Angeles deputy mayor who eliminated a crucial program that tracked terrorist activities in the city.

Earlier this year President Obama appointed Arif Alikhan to be the nation's Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security and Kareem Shora to the agency's influential advisory council, which provides recommendations and advice directly to the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Alikhan, who leads a Homeland Security team responsible for developing policy issues to secure the country against terrorism, has referred to the renowned terrorist organization Hezbollah as a "liberation movement" and was responsible for killing a Los Angeles Police project that monitored terrorist activities in the city's notoriously radical mosques. The defunct Muslim terror tracking plan was designed to identify hotbeds of extremism in an area where several locals offered the September 11 hijackers support.

Shora was the head of a well-known Arab organization whose officials refer to anti-U.S. jihadists as heroes. As executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), Shora had close ties to radical Ivy League professor Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian terror supporter who has reportedly worked on behalf of the extremist Palestine Liberation Organization. http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/obama ... nt-th.html

It's your choice to believe...or not. I trust Franklin Graham.

19 Mar 2011 22:19 #6 by archer

Trouble wrote: It's your choice to believe...or not. I trust Franklin Graham.

I find that statement scarier than muslims in government. I still marvel at the whole notion you righties have that all muslims are terrorists......that has yet to be proven any more than all Christians picket veteran funerals, or all jews steal your money. Stereotypes abound in this world, I seriously question those who blindly believe them.

20 Mar 2011 07:51 #7 by Rick

archer wrote:

Trouble wrote: It's your choice to believe...or not. I trust Franklin Graham.

I find that statement scarier than muslims in government. I still marvel at the whole notion you righties have that all muslims are terrorists

And I don't know why you lefties always say the people on the right think that ALL Muslims are terrorists. You can't back that statement up so you should stop saying it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Mar 2011 08:32 #8 by FredHayek
I think the Left underestimates the dangers of Islam. They are not the tolerant societies we are used to in the West. We could never imagine a religious theocracy in the states, but it is a constant fear in Islamic countries. Even allies like Pakistan and Turkey could easily become religious states.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Mar 2011 08:34 #9 by bailey bud

Trouble wrote: I trust Franklin Graham.

There's higher authorities to trust - and to my knowledge, Mr. Graham is not in the line of succession.

20 Mar 2011 10:17 #10 by pineinthegrass

Trouble wrote: Earlier this year President Obama appointed Arif Alikhan to be the nation's Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security and Kareem Shora to the agency's influential advisory council, which provides recommendations and advice directly to the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Well, this topic started out as "Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood". Now it seems the big issue is that two American Muslims have been given jobs in Homeland Security. No more mention of the Muslim Brotherhood. And Obama didn't directly appoint them anyway.

Here's a bio of one of them...

Before serving as Deputy Mayor, Alikhan was a career prosecutor with the U.S. Department of Justice from 1997-2006. During that time, he served as Chief of the Cyber and Intellectual Crimes Section for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles and as a Senior Advisor to the U.S. Attorney General in Washington, D.C., where he oversaw the national Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property Program for the Department of Justice. Alikhan holds a J.D. from Loyola Law School and a B.A. from the University of California, Irvine.

http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/pr_1240595153301.shtm

So he served under both the Clinton and Bush administrations. Very scary!

So is the issue now that no American Muslims should be given jobs in Homeland Security? Should they be allowed jobs anywhere else?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds