Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood

20 Mar 2011 10:32 #11 by Photo-fish

Trouble wrote: Here ya go...

Some more info about Arif Alakhan:
From http://www.scpr.org/news/2009/07/27/obama-administration-taps-southland-muslim-top-pos/: Graduated from UC Irvine and Loyola Law School, he clerked for a federal judge, worked for the prominent law firm Irell and Manella, and finally joined the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles. He’d wanted to be a prosecutor ever since hearing one at career day in middle school.
Alikhan rose to chief of the Cyber and Intellectual Crimes Section and worked as a senior adviser to then-Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez in Washington. Now, after two years as L.A.’s deputy mayor for public safety, the 40-year-old returns to the nation’s capital as assistant secretary for the Office of Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security

Hmm.. Senior advisor to Alberto Gonzalez, Bush's AG... Are you sure he's a terrorist?

Kareem Shora? In 2002 he got an FBI Certificate of Recognition at the "Countering Terrorism Conference", FBI Academy. In 2007 he got recognition from the Police Foundation, Advisory Board 2008 immigration enforcement by local police.
Oh but look, he was the director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee. Looks like another terrorist for sure... :bash

Harem Scarem :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2011 16:38 #12 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood
Hmm...

[youtube:19ely74n]
[/youtube:19ely74n]

20 Mar 2011 17:33 #13 by Photo-fish
Did you even watch?
"I heard he doesn't mind..."
"It was reported that he...."
"So we heard this guy thinks this and here's our guest to confirm that..."
"Oh yeah, well I heard that he thinks that as well..."

Do realize that it was an anonymous, unidentifyable & unreachable person who sent an email to the blog of a conservative magazine?

So nobody has a recording or record of him actualy saying these things... just "we heard he said something like this... and the extreme of this is all this... so this must be what this guy wants!!!!"

Is that journalism? You have been duped by Fox. rofllol

Did you know their research department is actually run by unemployed screen play writers? :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Mar 2011 17:39 #14 by Nmysys
Liberals will defend everything and anything until we have no country left. Then they will just disappear into thin air.

Sorry Photo but some of us think that Obama truly has an agenda to destroy this country, and every day since he has been President it has appeared that he is putting one more piece of the casket together.

Only you Liberals defend him, we have yet to see him even attempt to defend himself against any of these claims. Actions are speaking volumes, his words have meant nothing since he has vacillated back and forth. Oh, BTW it seems that most of his policies have been to duplicate Bush. Surprise, surprise!!

20 Mar 2011 17:56 #15 by Photo-fish
Please stay on topic.
Obama is trying to destroy the US but his policies are just like Bush's??? rofllol

Vaccillated?
Triple word score will get you 48 points! Nice!

20 Mar 2011 18:56 #16 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama Accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood
Ok Photofish...I'll give you that. Not a good source...crummy actually. But thought the following article was very telling...Koh's views are very dangerous for American sovereignty.

OBAMA'S MOST PERILOUS LEGAL PICK
NY Post ^ | March 30, 2009 | Meghan Clyne

JUDGES should interpret the Constitution according to other nations' legal "norms." Sharia law could apply to disputes in US courts. The United States constitutes an "axis of disobedience" along with North Korea and Saddam-era Iraq.

Those are the views of the man on track to become one of the US government's top lawyers: Harold Koh.

President Obama has nominated Koh -- until last week the dean of Yale Law School -- to be the State Department's legal adviser. In that job, Koh would forge a wide range of international agreements on issues from trade to arms control, and help represent our country in such places as the United Nations and the International Court of Justice.

It's a job where you want a strong defender of America's sovereignty. But that's not Koh. He's a fan of "transnational legal process," arguing that the distinctions between US and international law should vanish.

What would this look like in a practical sense? Well, California voters have overruled their courts, which had imposed same-sex marriage on the state. Koh would like to see such matters go up the chain through federal courts -- which, in turn, should look to the rest of the world. If Canada, the European Human Rights Commission and the United Nations all say gay marriage should be legal -- well, then, it should be legal in California too, regardless of what the state's voters and elected representatives might say.

He even believes judges should use this "logic" to strike down the death penalty, which is clearly permitted in the US Constitution.

20 Mar 2011 19:33 #17 by Nmysys
Photo:
I actually was staying on topic. Obama accepting Radical Muslim Brotherhood. Behind the scenes it is his agenda. Remember the 57 states remark? He has reached out to the Muslim world. He is picking and choosing which Muslim countries to intervene in.

Obama chose Koh. There is so much to this that you will keep denying.

Obama is trying to destroy the US but his policies are just like Bush's???

I figure that remark might get you to realize that Obama has only one policy and that policy is strictly his agenda. Everything else he has done has taken a page out of Bush's policy but when it was Bush doing it, you Liberals complained constantly. Why not now?

Does anything he has done make any sense?

21 Mar 2011 14:57 #18 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Remember the 57 states remark?

Remember the "Our North Korean Allies" remark?

Remember the ""You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord." (New Hampshire?)

And that means exactly what, again?

21 Mar 2011 18:23 #19 by Rick
Oh there's LJ, I wonder why no comment on Obama's recent actions in Libya? Must be just fine with it since this is one of the few threads not about Libya.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Mar 2011 19:26 #20 by LadyJazzer
What does it matter? No matter what Obama does, you guys will find a way to attack it. If he'd gone in early, unilaterally, you would have criticized him for "not waiting for a coalition to coalesce into a united front, ..." etc. If he waited a few more days to make sure the Arab Union and the French/English, etc, signed up to do the heavy-lifting while the US provided the electronic warfare, jamming, intelligence, and remote removal of the air defenses, (read: Cruise missles, and other long-range ordinance that could inflict damage without US planes crossing into Libyan territory), then you guys will criticize him for "waiting too long."

It doesn't matter what he did, you clowns would find a neo-con website to copy-and-paste your criticisms from.

My comment? I think he's calling it right... Let the others do the "heavy lifting" and we'll "hold their coat" and provide support. But a third friggin' war just to keep the neo-con hawks happy? FAIL.... You're right... So far, I AM okay with it.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds