Egypt Soldiers Gave Virginity Tests to Females!!!

25 Mar 2011 15:37 #11 by Nmysys
When Archer demands that we stick to a topic, I get chastised for not doing so.

When Archer uses her Dyslexic abilities and twists everything around to suit herself.

When Soulshiner does it, he actually thinks like she does, that he is making a point. Just once Soulshiner is you would reply to the actual topic, like the virginity tests done by the Egyptian Army, I would be amazed.

And your reply about Jewish Pedophiles tells me that you are one sick idiot!!!! So again, screw you ass====

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2011 16:18 #12 by Residenttroll returns
The problem with Archer and Soulshiner...they confuse facts with emotions. I wonder what they would say if US Muslim soldiers gave their daughters a virginity test?

25 Mar 2011 16:46 #13 by outdoor338

25 Mar 2011 20:02 #14 by Blazer Bob
How does that go, "deflection shields on maximum"?

25 Mar 2011 21:41 #15 by ScienceChic
Nope, deflector shields...I have the old episodes on Blu Ray, come on down, we'll have a marathon! :thumbsup:

As there is no such thing as a virginity test, this is just another example of asshole men, abusing women for the sheer joy of exercising power - sick and disgusting, and it happens in every culture and every religion (as I believe Soulshiner is trying to say). Until the human race grows up, it'll keep happening. May those who perpetrate such crimes have that karma revisited upon them a hundredfold.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Mar 2011 22:09 #16 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote: Nope, deflector shields...I have the old episodes on Blu Ray, come on down, we'll have a marathon! :thumbsup:

As there is no such thing as a virginity test, this is just another example of asshole men, abusing women for the sheer joy of exercising power - sick and disgusting, and it happens in every culture and every religion (as I believe Soulshiner is trying to say). .

No thanks. As a "true sci-fi fan" I never cared for that show. It was just a few steps up from Ponderosa in space<puke>. BTW the "Trouble With TRibbles" episode is a straight rip off of a book that Heinlein wrote in the 50's.

RE: Soulshiners point, as someone said, it could be a good thread. Here it is a straw man argument meant to deflect. (If you can come up with a better logical fallacy than straw man to define it, and make the point in 50 words or less I will buy you a beer.)

25 Mar 2011 22:18 #17 by ScienceChic
neptune, you break my heart! It's okay though. The old episodes ARE totally cheesy, and ridiculous at times, but there was a magic about them that spoke to a multitude, in a way that the sci-fi writers could not do. Which book did Tribbles rip off? I'd love to read it (it's my favorite episode).

No can do on a better logical fallacy at the moment, had too much wine tonight and am letting the brain coast for now! Can I have a rain check? :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Mar 2011 22:50 #18 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote: neptune, you break my heart! It's okay though. The old episodes ARE totally cheesy, and ridiculous at times, but there was a magic about them that spoke to a multitude, in a way that the sci-fi writers could not do. Which book did Tribbles rip off? I'd love to read it (it's my favorite episode).

No can do on a better logical fallacy at the moment, had too much wine tonight and am letting the brain coast for now! Can I have a rain check? :)

Sure.

I will try to remember to bring it to the next get together. It is on my shelf downstairs but I can not remember the title at the moment.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds