Rec Center Mail in Ballot

02 Apr 2011 19:51 #1 by daisypusher
I received my mail in ballot today. A person can vote for two directors to serve until 2012. If you are against the district and wish to elect Robert Baxter, then it is best to only make that selection and not vote for a second director in that group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2011 19:04 #2 by NoNewTaxes
Thanks for the endorsement!

:yeahthat:  :Thanks: :biggrin: :crossed: :thumbsup: :wave:
Robert Baxter

04 Apr 2011 11:05 #3 by daisypusher
Do you know which remaining board candidates are against taxes?

04 Apr 2011 19:50 #4 by NoNewTaxes

daisypusher wrote: Do you know which remaining board candidates are against taxes?

Besides me, possibly one other. I don't know whom. I am adamantly opposed to the tax.

Robert Baxter
Candidate for Conifer Area Parks & Recreation District Board
No New Taxes!

05 Apr 2011 08:00 #5 by LadyJazzer
I finally received my ballot last night...

I'm going to put it inside another envelope and send it certified/return-receipt-requested. Since THEY are the ones counting the votes, and they've obviously done everything they possibly can to skew the outcome and suppress the votes, I may not be able to be 100% sure that my vote will be counted...but I'll damn sure have proof that it didn't "get lost in the mail."

05 Apr 2011 09:01 #6 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Rec Center Mail in Ballot

LadyJazzer wrote: I finally received my ballot last night...

I'm going to put it inside another envelope and send it certified/return-receipt-requested. Since THEY are the ones counting the votes, and they've obviously done everything they possibly can to skew the outcome and suppress the votes, I may not be able to be 100% sure that my vote will be counted...but I'll damn sure have proof that it didn't "get lost in the mail."

:like:

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds