Update-I Found My Perfect Family by Willie

13 Jun 2010 16:00 #1 by pound dog mom
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone and especially to the Mountain Connection for running his story. Willie has found his forever home!

Hi, my name is Willie. I am so happy to have found 285bound.com so that I could put out a request for the profile of my perfect family. I have been waiting several months now and I am getting impatient going to dog adoptions so I decided to put out my own advertisement. I just know my family is out there and that I just have to advertise more to find them.

Here is a little history about me… I am a 4-year-old big, playful, happy-go-lucky 80#ish, neutered male Lab mix (I may have a little hound dog in me) who just loves the world, especially the mountains. My previous home had children, which I loved because they would play with me. They did not have a big ol’ fenced yard for me so I had to play on a deck. Well, one day I got a stupid idea in my head and I decided to jump off the deck. Yep, not the brightest idea I’ve ever had because it put me in a cast (I’m all better now). Once I broke my foot, my family decided that I needed to find a perfect home with a 5-to-6 foot fence so I do not try to be stupid again, so they gave me to EAPL so I could heal and to find a good home for me.

Here is my wish list: I want a family that is active (walking, hiking, jogging, camping, fishing; bring it on--I will love it all.) I need a fenced yard with a big ol’ fence so I can happily play and not get into trouble while you are gone. If you have kids who will play ball or tug-a-war with me, that would make the package perfect. I love other dogs. My current foster home has several and we all hang out and just have the best time. There are some furry things they call cats here too, so I know what they are (or smell like, at least) but, I cannot remember if I have ever formally been introduced to one.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon. Just go to EAPL.com and complete one of their adoption applications and in the section that says the EAPL representative’s name that you are working with, put in “Cathleen” and she will call you, I promise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2010 07:23 #2 by LopingAlong
I want this guy! Will put the word out and see if I can help place him in his forever home. My kind of dog for sure. I have a couple of people to ask and will get back to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds