please keep your cats and small dogs inside

30 Apr 2011 19:39 #1 by MoCat
Lots of missing cat signs all over the place, please try to keep cats and small dogs in (especially at night).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 10:33 #2 by Pony Soldier
Yep, we lost a cat recently. He bolted outside between my legs through and open door and lit out after a coyote. Pretty sure the coyote won. Never found him. I've seen a couple of the big cats around lately too.

03 May 2011 13:30 #3 by MamaRama
How about people with Rabits?? Shouldn't they keep them somewhere safe too...Not outside under the deck where they are just PRIME targets for all the predaters.. What are people thinking when they allow their pets to roam free..??

07 May 2011 20:18 #4 by MoCat
All of the little guys should be kept somewhere safe, I wish people would be more responsible for their pets. In the past two and a half years 7 adult cats and two litters of kittens have been left behind when their owners moved, dumped out on the road or one time (kittens) were left on my porch in a box.

08 May 2011 08:57 #5 by MoCat
Another reason to keep them inside and spay and neuter them is cat fights. Last night there were two of them fighting on my porch(neighbors and one that has been here for a couple days). Hopefully neither of them were injured.

08 May 2011 11:26 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
good point but please don't let this turn into a lecture thread. folks that are missing their critters don't need this right now. I think anyone that has ever lost a pet (including me - one of my cats got out a few years back and we found him 30' up a pine tree about a quarter mile away in the woods) knows first hand about the risks of letting them roam. let's keep the energy and focus on finding them.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds