BWO!!! - Tan Aussie Shepard named Red

15 Jun 2010 14:47 #1 by mtnjunkanoo
We have found a little beige Austrailian Shepard. He is in out front yard right now. We are in Friendship Ranch. The dog has a collar, and we called the two numbers on there. Spoke to one person who stated they were the original owners, and they had given the dog to a neighbor. The second number is to Tomahawk Ranch, and there is no answer. My wife has called many times. HE is frightened, but he is a very play ful sweet dog. We gave him some food and water. We are not going to put him back on the street.
If anyone knows who this dog belongs to, please PM us...ASAP...Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2010 14:52 #2 by JMC

mtnjunkanoo wrote: We have found a little beige Austrailian Shepard. He is in out front yard right now. We are in Friendship Ranch. The dog has a collar, and we called the two numbers on there. Spoke to one person who stated they were the original owners, and they had given the dog to a neighbor. The second number is to Tomahawk Ranch, and there is no answer. My wife has called many times. HE is frightened, but he is a very play ful sweet dog. We gave him some food and water. We are not going to put him back on the street.
If anyone knows who this dog belongs to, please PM us...ASAP...Thanks!

I don't know about the owners but if you can't take care of him for long. I would contact IMHS or if it is a real problem ,I would take him for a day or 2 while we get him back home. PM if needed

15 Jun 2010 15:28 #3 by mtnjunkanoo
We got a hold of the owners, they just picked him up. Thanks! :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds