Willow Springs Competitive Trail Ride

16 Jun 2010 08:18 #1 by LopingAlong
This weekend, June 19 & 20.
Jefferson, Colo.

We had a great ride June 5&6 at the Buffalo Creek Ride.
Thanks to all who helped. We will need help on this ride too.

Anyone interested in learning about NATRC Competitive Trail riding this is the best way. With one on one interaction with the riders and all the many experienced people involved everyone learns.
This ride camp is North of Jefferson at the top of Kenosha pass on Hwy285. You can come to help Sat and/or Sun.
Camp or get there early, Maybe 8AM Saturday.

Directions : From the North on 285 , at the top of Kenosha Pass turn left, crossing the cattle guard. drive straight though the campground to the campsite.

Friday is check in for the horses, fun to watch, get oriented and familiar
All volunteers will be given lunches and transport to the P&R stops.
Sat evening is pot luck bring a dish
For more info or to volunteer call me , Thom Harris 303 838-5894.
For more info about NATRC competitive trail riding see [url=http://www.natrc.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.natrc.org[/url]

Any volunteers should get to camp before 7:30 AM Sat morning. Ready to load up at 8AM.
Bring all personal gear, rain, a chair, etc. Lunch will be provided.
Let us know if you want to take your own vehicle to the P&R and / or can take others.
Thom 303 838-5894

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jun 2010 18:30 #2 by Neytiri
I had the wonderful opportunity of seeing all the riders and their horses that day up at Kenosha Pass. Looks like a lot of fun! Everyone was so friendly too giving information about the ride. I would love to do something like that one day. :)

Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds