Help!!! I am in Jail - I need a get out of jail card

06 Jun 2011 16:40 #1 by EAPL
Help, I am in doggie jail. Really and truly I didn’t do anything bad I was just at the wrong place and time and I was unwanted. I desperately need some help obtaining my get out of jail card. Evergreen Animal Protective League has lots of get out of jail cards; just no foster home addresses to put on them. Can you please let me borrow your address just for a little bit of time? I promise to be on my best behavior and strut my stuff when the applicants come by to see me.

Current dogs that EAPL would love to issue a get out of jail card to but we need a home to place them in until they get adopted!

EAPL is currently able to only take one – But the shelter is asking us to consider taking her BFF friend too? He is a neutered, male, 7 month old JRT named Hollister. Great little guy. He also had parvo during the same time Hailey did and is all recovered and doing great. Good with dogs, cats, kids and so darn cute. Can he find a warm place at your home for a little while? Unfortunately, for this little one there is no opening right now… but maybe if we can shift some of the ones below we can find a little spot for him.

Hailey is approx. 5 months old and just barely survived living at an area dog pound, she was slated to be euthanized and then at the last minute found a temporary rescue. Two days later she broke with parvo. She has been cleared for over 30-days now. She is a beautiful little girl, looks like a King Charles mix. She is happy and sweet and has fully recovered. Don’t let her coloring fool you, it is just her color that looks like a golden retriever nothing else. If you can take her then we can put another dog into her slated home.

We also have a poodle mix that just came in today, a little female about 5 or 6 yrs old (no pic yet). We have a deaf dog trying to find a foster home for he is bigger maybe a border mix.

*************************************************************************************

EAPL is seeking qualified loving homes to add to our foster home list. If you can foster one dog (you can stipulate size, breed, age preference etc.) or a momma-dog and her litter of pups PLEASE CALL 303-674-6442. EAPL pays for all the vet care and food; you provide the love, safe environment and transportation to adoption events (if possible). FOSTERING is such a rewarding experience. You get the chance to know that you have saved a dog from a death sentence. You get to see them come back to life and start acting like dogs; you get to see the love and thankfulness in their eyes every day! And then when they meet their forever families, you get to see them wag their tails, jump in the car and head off to their next wonderful adventure with a family that will continue the care and provide the love that you have helped them learn to accept. WITHOUT our homes and love what is their other choice? PLEASE become a foster parent and help us say YES! EAPL will give them a get out of jail card!!!

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Our Website
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2011 17:58 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Help!!! I am in Jail - I need a get out of jail card
How cute. I hope you find homes soon.

Nice Avatar EAPL.
:wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds