Colby the Schipperke

25 Jun 2011 09:41 #1 by mountaindollar
Hey All,

If you are looking for a Schipperke there is a great guy listed on EAPL’s website that is looking for a home.

We have had Schipperke’s in our life for going on 20 years now and they are great. If we did not have a full house now this little guy would be with us.

Schipp’s are very loyal loving dogs and just love to play and be with their people. Don’t let the barking they talk about scare you. They are very protective but as soon as they know that the person is a welcome visitor at their home the quickly calm down.

When they are out of their element you do not typically see the barking and they are great dogs to take on hikes, camping and they love the water.

These dogs are from Belgium and they worked on the barges to eliminate the rodents and believe me the ones that we have had have caught plenty of mice even when traps have failed.

If you are the proud adopter of this dog please bring him by the store and enjoy 10% off your purchase.

Here is a picture of our Elvis, I could not figure out how to get Colby's picture up but wanted you to have an idea of what the breed looks like (Elvis weighs about 16 pounds). I would be happy to answer any other question about this breed that you might have.

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:19ncm3zh]ImageShack.us[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds