NEED IMMEDIATE HOME FOR WELL-MANNERED MATURE CAT *OWNER DIED

28 Jun 2011 07:54 #1 by coloradosunshine2
Trying desparately to keep this sweet girl from going to a shelter. She needs an IMMEDIATE place to stay, even if just until a forever home can be found. MUST be INDOOR ONLY! She is declawed front. UTD on shots and fixed. She is 13-14 years old, and a patient a Lone Rock, so all of her records are there. She is a grey tabby cat.

The owner she has had since she was a few weeks old, died Sunday. No one to take her. Trying to keep her from going to a shelter as she will not do well there, let a lone a 13 year old cat, well.... you know.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP, EVEN TEMPORARILY, LET ME KNOW ASAP! Really need to find her a home by tomorrow (Wednesday).

She comes with everything she needs, and is quiet and mellow.

PM me

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2011 09:30 #2 by TPP
I'd take her, but afraid that Timber the old one, will hurt her (alpha cat), and the kidds would just pick on her, and the puppies would have another toy...
Sorry, Maybe I'll ask round...

05 Jul 2011 11:29 #3 by coloradosunshine2
Kitty is still looking for her new home. She is staying in our home, but is being confined to a spare room and spending most of her time alone. This is so unfair. She needs a home where she can be at home and move about as she pleases.

Can anyone tell me how to post her picture here?

05 Jul 2011 12:24 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Please email it to me at . and I can send you a link to post or here are some instructions. We would love to post that for you.

http://www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 139&t=2496

05 Jul 2011 19:27 #5 by CinnamonGirl
CS did you get your pic posted? I did not get an email. Just want to be sure we get this posted for you.

10 Aug 2011 18:51 #6 by coloradosunshine2
Peta is still looking for a home. She must be an indoor only cat, and after she gets to know you, she is quite the snuggler and is sooooo sweet.

She would be PURRFECT for an older person or couple.

PLEASE can anyone help????? She currently is spending 98% of her time all alone!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds