Can you help me - Update 7/1/11

29 Jun 2011 11:04 #1 by pound dog mom
This precious boy has found foster care with a wonderful 285bounder. And vacation coverage with another 285bounder. Thank you.

***Now we just need to find him a forever home! Thanks everyone for all of your word of mouth on this guy.

Please help me... I was dumped in a shed on a foreclosed piece of property that had been vacant for many months. My previous owner left me no food and barely any water in a coke bottle. Luckily some neighbors heard my cries for help and came to investigate. They have never seen me in the neighborhood and they know that I was not there too long or they would have heard me; so someone brought me up there under the cover of darkness and left me. They called immediately and Pound Dog Mom is trying to help me find a home and/or a foster home. Everywhere is full and I understand that I was a surprise and that everyone is doing everything that they can.

Can you foster me or adopt me? I am really cute, very-very friendly. I love other dogs and kids. I weigh 37# the vet thinks I am 8 mo to 1 yr. I just got my DHLP and Bordetella vaccine. I just need to be neutered and that will happen next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2011 12:09 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Can you help me - Update 7/1/11
I will see what I can do to help find this wonderful pup a home.
I got to meet him today and he is just adorable.

15 Jul 2011 12:19 #3 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Can you help me - Update 7/1/11
Becky that would be wonderful! He is a great boy, loves everything (especially kids)! He is being fostered by a wonderful 285bounder and JMC has him for a few days while she completes another commitment. Both have said how terrific he is. He will be at the Bergen Park Farmers Market on Tuesday if anyone wants to come out and see him. They can complete an app at http://www.eapl.com

31 Jul 2011 08:52 #4 by pound dog mom
Buddy is still looking for his forever home. He is a wonderful, playful, loving, very friendly pibble (dogs all sizes to play with & cats are his TV lol and humans all sizes to love).

02 Aug 2011 14:22 #5 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Can you help me - Update 7/1/11
this guy was great, he would make a great companion. He was well trained and easy going. He will be a special pet!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds