The Perfect Horse

05 Jul 2011 07:48 #1 by LopingAlong
Though it breaks my heart, I'm selling one of my horses. He is from Champion and Grand Champion bloodlines. His sire is Marwan Al Shaqab, whose stud fee is now $35,000. My horse appraised at $15,000. I am more interested in him going to a good home than the money and will entertain any reasonable offer above $5,000.

Marrongo is a national level competitor and would be good for Dressage, Competitive Trail, Western Pleasure/ Western Riding, halter, endurance or HUS. He's going in a snaffle now and can be ridden Eng or West, but does not neck rein 100% yet. He does move off the leg beautifully and is willing to learn new things. Good with farrier, loading and hauling, fly spray, etc. He is beautiful, smart, started well and slowly with no blemishes, no unsoundnesses, no vices, no problems. He is ready to go in any direction you choose. Great conformation, no club feet, parrot mouth, splints, or any other physical issue. He loves the trail, and bonds with his humans easily and tightly. He is just shy of 15 hands, 6 years old, Arabian and I do not want him to go to a beginner. Marrongo can be seen here: http://www.equine.com/horses-for-sale/h ... 82139.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds