Miss Sniff needs a home...

15 Jul 2011 12:57 #1 by RockiMtnHi
We've had Miss Sniff since she was a kitten. She was a barn cat from Ohio & had a respiratory problem for her first year of life due to lack of care.

She loves to cuddle & she still plays like a kitten at 11 years. She's declawed so she needs to stay inside & she's good with dogs & loves kids.

2 years ago I developed a severe allergy to cats - my eyes swell shut, I get a rash & I have asthma symptoms & have problems breathing. I've been trying for 1 year to find her a home, but have not been able to. I called IMHS & they are full & Foothills said they would most likely euthanize her. :VeryScared:

I'm hoping someone out there would like to add a loving kitty to their home. She has just had all of her shots & I'll even purchase food & kitty litter that should last for 6 months too. Litter boxes & everything comes with - IF you'd like it. Please email me for pics & more info... I don't like that she's in a puppy exercise pen in our garage, but it's better than having her euthanized. :Crying:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds