Dog wandering Kudu-Impala area for past few weeks BWO

30 Jul 2011 14:18 - 03 Aug 2011 07:54 #1 by Photo-fish
Is this your dog?
He is a big headed young black lab (maybe mixed as his tail is not smooth like a lab).White stripe on chest. Beautiful white teeth. Not neutered. Very hungry. Choker collar only. He has been wandering around our neighborhood for a few weeks and today was the first time he let us get close to him (with treats of course). He is a bit muddy today. Please call 303-816-9155 or 303-301-5509. We'll try to keep him around next time and put him in our kennel just leave us your number to call you back next time.

File Attachment:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2011 08:49 #2 by pound dog mom
I have emailed his photo etc to my contacts - hope the owners finds him soon!

02 Aug 2011 13:48 #3 by Photo-fish
My wife wrangled this one in this afternoon. As of 1:00 Park County Animal Control was sheduled to pick him up by 3:30.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 Aug 2011 15:35 #4 by CC
He is beautiful. Hope his owners are found soon.

03 Aug 2011 07:54 #5 by Photo-fish
Owners have made contact.
"Jackson" should be reunited today. :thumbsup:

03 Aug 2011 07:56 #6 by LopingAlong

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds