Canning Peach Jam

22 Aug 2011 17:54 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Canning Peach Jam
Okay, just made my first 4 jars of canned peaches. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2011 20:57 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Okay, the raspberry jam is the best so far. Awesome.

23 Aug 2011 06:12 #13 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Canning Peach Jam

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have a neighbor that has plums I am going to ask her if I can have them. Do you have a recipe for pickles? Mine is so so.

I do, but that doesn't mean they are any better. You better come get a jar first, before you make a bunch and realize they aren't any good! :wink:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Aug 2011 09:05 #14 by CinnamonGirl
:) I am so happy that you are still speaking to me after our last call. LOL

23 Aug 2011 10:26 #15 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Canning Peach Jam
What???? Is this CG?? Ooops, I thought this was someone else. Forget everything I said.

:wink:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

24 Aug 2011 06:22 #16 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic Canning Peach Jam
Well yesterday I finally finished my DILLED items. 21 pints dilled carrots, 29 pints bread and butter pickles, 24 quarts Mondos Hot and Spicey pickles and 30 pints of Mrs. Wages (THANKS TPP) HOT AND SPICEY pickles... Time for a break before I do the Salsa and the tomatoes.... :faint:

24 Aug 2011 06:24 #17 by MamaRama
I know this is probably not the THREAD for this but I'm asking anyway. PaPa and I would like to purchase 1/2 a pig and 1/2 a beef if anybody knows where/who up here can help with that we would appreciate it....THANKS

24 Aug 2011 09:20 #18 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Canning Peach Jam
This is where I go for all my bulk meat purchases:

http://www.edwards-meats.com/
Edwards Meats
12280 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033
(I-70 and 1 block East of Ward Road; Exit 266)

Hours of operation:
OPEN 7 DAYS
Monday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.

They've got Family Freezer Packages, 1/4, 1/2, and whole cow options, along with lamb, pig, and chicken and everything I've had to date has been delicious and tender (and their German Smoked Sausage is my new favorite sausage!).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Aug 2011 11:19 #19 by MamaRama
You are a JEWEL!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! :biggrin:

24 Aug 2011 11:29 #20 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Canning Peach Jam
You're welcome!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds