BWO - Found: Brown Chesapeake/Lab Mix on Foxton Rd

16 Aug 2011 17:54 #1 by ScienceChic
We received a phone call that a dog was found after the thunderstorms at 2:30 this afternoon on Foxton Rd. It's a brown/chocolate Chesapeake/Lab mix. Please call 303-257-9112 if this is your pooch, or you know who their owner is! Thank you!

If I hear more information, I'll post it as well!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2011 21:03 #2 by ScienceChic
So the person who found it also says that the dog is chipped, but that it isn't registered to a person but rather a defunct kennel (phone number is disconnected). That's all the information we have at this point, if the dog sounds familiar, please call the cell phone number in the first post to arrange a meeting. Thank you to the person who found the pooch and called in! I hope this ends happily!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2011 11:56 #3 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic BWO - Found: Brown Chesapeake/Lab Mix on Foxton Rd
any news on this one? I just left a message on the number asking for updates.

28 Sep 2011 15:13 #4 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic BWO - Found: Brown Chesapeake/Lab Mix on Foxton Rd
just got a call back and this one has found it's way home!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds