Jedi Kittens!

26 Aug 2011 16:02 #1 by ScienceChic
Jedi Kittens! was created by ScienceChic
:like: tongue:

[youtube:2ilcs10a]
[/youtube:2ilcs10a]

Don't be fooled by their cuteness because they are really some crazy Jedi Kittens!
I know it's short but when I saw these kittens playing around with light sabers I had to start filming. Hopefully this can hold you over until the next video!

Behind the Scenes - [youtube:2ilcs10a]
[/youtube:2ilcs10a]

These two kittens were rescued from a pound a few weeks ago and were about to die from eye infections and pre-mature birth. 1 has fully recovered and the other is finishing up antibiotics. They love life and love cuddling on the couch and watching star wars.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2011 16:18 #2 by EAPL
Replied by EAPL on topic Jedi Kittens!
Cute!

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Our Website
Facebook
Instagram

26 Aug 2011 17:52 #3 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic Jedi Kittens!
except for the kitten on the right with the eye infection, and is it true that their paws had tape on them (saw that on Facebook)?

26 Aug 2011 17:57 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Jedi Kittens!
Yes, but not stuck to their fur (they turned the 1st layer of tape inside out). If you watch the Behind the Scenes 2nd video, they explain how they did the video - no kittens were harmed in the making of the movie! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds