no updates recently - Are you missing a black cat update

29 Oct 2011 09:26 - 10 Dec 2011 16:27 #1 by HappyCamper
This cat has been hanging around our house for the past couple of days. Will not let us get close to it to see if there are any other markings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2011 09:18 #2 by C+L+C
We lost a tortoiseshell cat-black, cream, and rust colored. Coloring on her face is split eveningly down her nose--one half cream and black and the other half is black. Have you seen the cat recently? If so , could I came and have a look around? Feel free to call--303-816-1730. Thanks, Coni

09 Nov 2011 17:08 #3 by HappyCamper
This kitty is all black except maybe his chest we have not gotten a good look at him from the front.

He was back again today so we are going to try and leave food for him when we are home to see if we can get him use to coming and eating it.

If that works maybe some one can lend us a live trap to see if we can catch him.

We were very glad to see him as it has been a couple weeks (since the snow a couple Wednesdays ago). He does seem slender but not overly skinny.

09 Nov 2011 17:34 #4 by C+L+C
Thanks for the reply--obviously not our Lizzie. We have a live trap, let me know if you need to use it.

10 Dec 2011 16:27 #5 by HappyCamper
We have pictures of the kitty and hope to post them tomorrow.

There is a poster here going by the name of Blackjack and this could be their kitty but I can not find the picture they sent me so if you know how to get a hold of Blackjack please let them know to check their PM's.

Thanks

08 Jan 2012 08:22 #6 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic no updates recently - Are you missing a black cat update
Any updates on this kitty?

08 Jan 2012 08:25 #7 by mountaindollar
Tried catching the kitty but he would not get near the trap so we just kept feeding him.

We have not seen him since the snow storm on the Thursday before Christmas but there is still food out should he return.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds