feral cats in desperate need of homes

31 Oct 2011 20:13 #1 by MoCat
Feral cats in desperate need of good homes as barn cats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2011 09:54 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Cross posting from Pinecam to help get more attention to this. Please help if you can. If you are interested in helping, you can PM me and I'll contact Jo and get you two in contact. Given the weather changes, it would be good to help these guys out, especially the first little girl who appears to be in great need of some love and food and attention.

Personally, I have taken in two strays already this year (we now have five cats) and cannot take any more.

This is a last ditch effort to rehome several feral cats.
If you can take or know anyone who might be interested in taking one or more feral cats please contact me via PM.

These cats are already spayed and nuetered. They are being fed at the location but this can not realistically continue for very much longer.
Supposedly there are eight. I have seen six.

We can get and monitor live traps to assist in this effort but they need a place to go provided by someone willing to secure them with provisions of food and water until they make the transition or drastic measures must be taken in consideration of the bleak future for them.

There are folks knowledgeable about what they require if you are new to this and need guidance.

There are agencies willing to provide food and some will provide vet care. But we need placements to get those balls rolling. Please consider this.

This little bitty thing is very tame, very skinny, very matted. will let you pet her (just an assumption on gender).
She is breaking my heart.

I think a male, looks to be in pretty good condition:

Two tuxedo cats, look to be in good shape:

There were two long haired ones but I haven't seen them the last two mornings. I was told there were eight, I have seen six.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds