BWO 2/8 FOUND IMHS and Parkview Bldg Pine Junction

08 Feb 2012 19:13 - 09 Feb 2012 10:15 #1 by IMHS
*******WE GOT HER************
Thank you everyone who was out walking thru the snowfields. And a big thanks to Independent Propane. I was following her down Chilton when she ran into their completely fenced yard. We were able to pull the gate closed so she was finally fenced in!!!!!

We would still like some harnesses if you have any that you no longer use. Thanks so much.
From the bottom of our hearts. Time to celebrate.

name is Daisy Mae. She is 11 pounds.

Was out for her evening walk and slipped her collar. She is microchipped.

Please call the shelter if you find her. We are still here.
303-838-2668

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2012 20:09 #2 by IMHS
She has been spotted between Cypress and Hwy 285. Basically behind the Panda Garden and Cruz In.

Please keep an eye out for her. She is only 11 pounds. And very scared and probably wont come to you.

Please call 720-934-8426 if you see her. ANYTIME. If you call the shelter at 303-838-2668, you can leave a message and it will come thru the email.

Thanks

Karen

09 Feb 2012 08:04 #3 by LopingAlong
Did you find her yet? If you need help looking, holler. I can bring a dog if you think that will help bring her closer. You know my number, but I'll check back here as well if you need me/us.

09 Feb 2012 08:22 #4 by IMHS
She has been spotted several times in the area at the end of Silver Springs. (Second road in on Wandcrest.

Several people are out looking, with treats. She will not come to them. We had her buddy in the outdoor play pen this morning thinking that she would hear him barking. (I could...)

We definitely could use all the help we can get right now.

If anyone sees her, please call 720-934-8426. I am going out walking around, and can't take the shelter phone with me.

Thanks
Karen

09 Feb 2012 08:48 #5 by IMHS
We are getting a dog trap, and the neighborhood she is in has lots of fences. We are hoping to set the trap in a backyard where she was spotted several times. Fingers crossed!

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds