Looking for horse equipment for a fund raiser

15 Feb 2012 19:59 #1 by chocolove
This is posted for a friend. If you have anything you would like to donate please either message me or leave a post here of how I can reach you.

Hey guys! I am looking for any used horse tack/ horseshoes/ nails etc to be used in a project to use as an auction item for a benefit for Larry Stephens in June. Larry was involved in a tragic motorcycle accident June 2nd 2011. He was in ICU for a few months recovering from a spine and brain injury. As we all know, hospital visits and rehabilitation costs a lot, so my family is organizing a benefit in order to raise money to help his family out. He is a great family friend of ours, and your help is greatly appreciated. :) thanks guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2012 20:06 #2 by LopingAlong
Hey choco, I have a ton of stuff--not sure what exactly you want/need, but if you have any ideas on specific items, let me know. What kind of tack exactly do you want, etc.

It's a real nice thing for you to do for your friend, I admire you for that.

15 Feb 2012 20:34 #3 by chocolove
Loping,

Sounds like they want anything that they can sell as a fundraiser. Let me see if I can get more information. She says she will take anything and everything you are willing to donate.

16 Feb 2012 07:09 #4 by LopingAlong
I have things that are broken--missing a strap, old and not usable, but good for parts. I have newer things that could be sold. I have brand new things that I should put on ebay. What I'm wondering, is how much and what kinds of things do you think she needs and how soon? Thanks! Maybe just have her email or call me? Put 285Bound in the subject line to . , call 303 579 5401. Thanks!
Tanya

16 Feb 2012 08:43 #5 by chocolove
Thanks Tanya. I will get her the information.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds