ADOPTED!! Female G. Sheppard need a foster/permanent home

22 Mar 2012 16:02 - 23 Mar 2012 16:18 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Bula has been adopted!

Approx. 5 yr old spayed female UTD on vaccines.
She can no longer remain at the boarding facility she is currently in. Immediate need for another solution for her.

EAPL is working to get her placed in foster care with someone. The adoption didn't work because she was dominant with the dog in the family that she was adopted to. It is unknown how she is with cats. She is extremely obedient and knows all her commands. She needs a strong assertive leader.

If you are interested, this needs to happen quickly. PM me and we'll get you in touch with EAPL that can get the ball rolling. I can get you in touch with both the officer that fostered her before and EAPL so that you can figure out if this will work out.

Please help this girl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2012 16:59 #2 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic ADOPTED!! Female G. Sheppard need a foster/permanent home

Here is a picture of her if you can help!

22 Mar 2012 17:05 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
thanks for the pic, I have added it to Evergreenbound and PC posts

23 Mar 2012 18:02 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Beulah may have a permanent placement. she is on a weekend trial with a couple with grown kids and no other pets. Will update as I hear

28 Mar 2012 20:33 #5 by freebird
I don't know how I missed this thread. Please let me know if this doesn't work out. I know someone that might be ready for a new dog.

28 Mar 2012 22:21 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
with everything going on, there have been no updates, but let's take no news as good news at this point.

30 Mar 2012 00:24 #7 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Last I heard the GSD was getting along just great in her new environment and with her new family. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds