Where To Have the Plant Swap/Sale

11 May 2012 04:32 #1 by TillerBee
The plant swap/sale will be Saturday, May 26 (Memorial Day Weekend). You can see the poll here.

Now we need to decide on where to have it and a time. Winkey added this post to the Pinecam date poll topic:

Winky wrote: If the group decides to have it Memorial weekend; I'd like to offer the parking lot of my store, Grow Your Own, located at 27091 Barkley Road, Conifer (corner of CR 73 and Barkly Road; next to The Yellow Barn).
In addition, Aspen Specialty Foods has given me permission to use their building if it rains. Their building is in the parking lot area also.

Both the school, Creative Minds, and Aspen Specialty Foods will be closed memorial weekend; so we should have the whole parking lot to ourselves. I have tables and chairs available too.

Let me know if that sounds like a plan.

Thank you!
Leslie
Grow Your Own
27091 Barkley Road
Conifer, CO 80433
Store: 303-816-4769

This sounds good to me so I'm setting up the poll to be a yes/no vote for Winky's suggestion. I did think of two other places but they are not as good.

* Park and Ride in Pine Junction

* Park and Ride in Conifer

Neither is used very much on a weekend. But I prefer the security of Grow Your Own's parking lot as well as her offer of tables and chairs. This topic and vote is also on Pinecam here if you want to see the vote there.

If you vote above, please also add a post with what time you would prefer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2012 04:33 #2 by TillerBee
My suggestion for a time is 10:00 AM to 12 noon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds