5/26 10AM-Noon Local Gardeners Plant Swap/Sale

19 May 2012 08:11 #1 by TillerBee
The local gardeners plant swap/sale will be:

Saturday, May 26 (Memorial Day Weekend) from 10:00AM to noon
At Grow Your Own (By the Yellow Barn)
27091 Barkley Road, Conifer, CO 80433
303-816-4769

Here is how the local gardeners plant swap/sale will proceed:
  • Anyone with plants may swap or sell their plants as they choose.
  • You don't have to have plants to swap/sell; you can participate by getting plants. I know I hate to not know what to do with my extra plants and would rather give them away.
  • All swaps and sales are among the gardeners involved. Swap or give away or sell for whatever price is up to the gardeners.
  • All swaps/sales are final. No one is going to the guarantee plants you get will grow. That's up to you. We're all home gardeners after all.
This is also a great opportunity to meet other local gardeners (and to meet the people behind the nicks here :) )

If you're planning to attend and are bringing plants, please let us know in this topic what you think you will have available. Thanks. BTW Leslie at Grow Your Own plants to have tables and chairs available for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2012 22:34 #2 by baileyhermit
I am planning on bringing Beefsteak and BetterBoy Tomatoes, Cauliflower, Bell and Sweet Banana Peppers and a few Cilantro starters to the sale. Plants were grown at 8500 feet and grown organically.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is growing up here !!
(usually go on pinecam and this is first time posting on this website, hopefully did it right :wave: )

Thanks again TB for organizing this and :crossed: think sunny day for Saturday :sunshine:

21 May 2012 18:53 #3 by ScienceChic
Welcome baileyhermit! That's a great selection you've got there - some of my favorite tomatoes! Have fun with the plant swap everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds