Local vet

07 Aug 2012 09:01 #1 by RenegadeCJ
Local vet was created by RenegadeCJ
Our long time vet down in town has retired. He was great, but now we need to find a new one. Cost is important, part of what we liked about our old vet was he was reasonable for the basic services like shots. Anyone have someone in the conifer area they like for basic things like shots?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2012 09:11 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Local vet

RenegadeCJ wrote: Our long time vet down in town has retired. He was great, but now we need to find a new one. Cost is important, part of what we liked about our old vet was he was reasonable for the basic services like shots. Anyone have someone in the conifer area they like for basic things like shots?

We like Dr. Gruchow at Bighorn Veterinary Service. http://www.bighornvet.com/
13545 US Highway 285, Pine -- just north of Pine Junction. (303)838-8715

07 Aug 2012 11:41 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Local vet
I haven't priced compared anything in quite some time, but I'll always recommend our Business Partners (yes, I'm biased!) Aspen Creek Vet Hospital. They do a great job with the animals.

When I lived up there I used to go to Conifer Vet Hospital and really liked Dr. Palmini, he was good at follow up and explaining what needed to be done and why.

Good luck Renegade!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Aug 2012 19:32 #4 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Local vet
Hey Renegade -- did you see this? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=22051 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=145&t=22051<!-- l -->

08 Aug 2012 05:55 #5 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Local vet

Mtn Gramma wrote: Hey Renegade -- did you see this? http://www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 45&t=22051

I did, but thanks for the reminder! I'm gonna see if we can sneak by! One question I guess I have to ask though...it says dogs under 65# are served....does that only mean for spay/neuter, or also for shots? Most people around me have dogs that are at least 65#. The rest tend to be kibble for the mtn lions.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds