Evergreen Animal Protective League Matching Donations

22 Jul 2010 12:46 #1 by pound dog mom
:Hotnews: We just wanted to remind everyone that the Staff at 285Bound.com for the first 10 people to donate $20.00 to the EAPL OktoberPets by August 5. Please post your pledge here and make your checks payable to Evergreen Animal Protective League. The address to mail the check to is: If you would like to use a credit card please PM pound dog mom and she will give you the information.

EAPL
c/o C. Timmons
10754 Beas Dr
Conifer, CO 80433

Be sure to include your address and a tax deduction donation slip will be mailed out.

For the last 30 years, the Evergreen Animal Protective League (EAPL), with 100% volunteers, has rescued and cared for lost, abandoned and injured animals, mostly dogs and cats, from our mountain communities.

This year OktoberPets will be held on Friday evening, September 10th, at the Elk’s Lodge in Evergreen. Tickets ($20.00 pp) will go on sale in mid-August at various locations (including the EAPL Thrift Store) and they will be available at the door. This event includes a German style buffet dinner, music, and live and silent auctions. The auction items range from sports events and vacation homes to haircuts and dining certificates and everything in-between.

Through the years, our services have been more in demand, and with that, we have incurred higher expenses. We have found that 75 percent of our expenses go to cover veterinary services for our rescued animals and we also offer financial assistance to our mountain neighbors for their pets.

Spaying/Neutering
Emergency Care
Check-ups and Vaccinations
Long-term health needs
Food, etc

While our main focus is the rescue of abandoned and unwanted pets, we provide other related services. A few of these include:

A website that features the pets that is available for adoption and fostering. It also offers solutions for pet problems and options for those going through difficult times, to keep their pets. Go to EAPL.com and see our wonderful cats and dogs.

A cat adoption room where the cats can be visited. It is located in the Chow Down Pet Supplies store in Bergen Park.

A complete fostering program where we keep dogs and cats safe, well and happy until we can place them in their forever homes.

The EAPL Thrift Store, located on Meadow Drive, Donations always accepted. All proceeds go to EAPL.

Free registered ID tags for pets. EAPL is also the only animal organization in North and South America to provide a tracking system for lost pets.

Emergency rescue service and shelter in case of fire, floods, etc.

A 24/7 phone service with very little dependency on voice mail.

2010 SPONSORSHIP

You can help us reach our goals of helping animals in need in our mountain communities by becoming a sponsor.

GOLD SPONSOR $500.00
o Special recognition of you or your business, along with your logo, on our official community poster.
o Award plaque for your place of business
o Individual poster recognizing your community support in your place of business.
o Your name or business name in community publications.
o Recognition of your support, both verbally and on the program, the night of the event.
o Pride in knowing you are helping animals in your community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2010 19:25 #2 by LopingAlong
I'm in for $20. Do I send to you or to EAPL? And when?

22 Jul 2010 20:37 #3 by BasketWeasel
Sure, I think I will pledge $20. Check is in the mail. Good cause! Hope others will do the same.

24 Jul 2010 18:08 #4 by pound dog mom
Only 8 more matching pledge spots open! Thanks everyone.

26 Jul 2010 19:42 #5 by pound dog mom
Thank You BasketWeasel and LopingAlong... I received your pledges today!

26 Jul 2010 20:58 #6 by mountaindollar
We have donated a cool item for the silent auction that many of you could probably use. I know PDM is going to post items available soon.

So... If you contribute to this matching fund, (which I think is awesome for 285bound to do!!!)
if Pound Dog Mom can give me your emails, Mountain Dollar will email you a coupon for 10% off any items purchased between now and the end of the year (one time purchase) with no minimum purchase required.

So lets get these matching donations in, it is a great cause!!!

Thanks,
Kim Conroy
Mountain Dollar

27 Jul 2010 07:24 #7 by pound dog mom
Kim, thank you sooooo much!

I will send the email address that I have so far later today, I am running out the door to dog adoption Tuesday at the Bergen Park Farmers Market.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds