REWARD-Lost German Short Hair dog

03 Oct 2012 16:39 #1 by TurkeyCreekDad
Our 5 year old German Short Hair went missing yesterday behind our house that opens up to about 20 acres of forest land off of South Turkey Creek Road (3 miles South of Tiny Town.) Her name is Penny and is very sweet and will come to anyone. If you have seen or have found her, please message me right away. We are very sad and worried about our girl. A reward will be available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2012 15:19 #2 by CC
i will keep an eye out for your beautiful girl. Please keep us all posted.

04 Oct 2012 16:13 #3 by TurkeyCreekDad
Thank you very much! If we find her I will certainly post an update to this group. We are still painstakingly searching the area for her. We have posted her information all over the web, called every organization we can think of, visited every nearby shelter and still no sign of her. This evening we are going to start tacking a flyer up with her information everywhere we can.

05 Oct 2012 23:31 - 05 Oct 2012 23:49 #4 by Cr0w
What are the cross streets/roads?

Is she wearing her tags?

Has she done this before?

Is she "higher" energy or more mellow?

Also, you need a phone number on here. If someone sees her you need to know it RIGHT then, not after they get home and login here. By that time she could be gone again.

05 Oct 2012 23:44 #5 by BuyersAgent1
Hang in there, GSP ladies are SO smart, my parents raised them and they're special.
Please keep us posted!!

06 Oct 2012 19:45 #6 by TurkeyCreekDad
Thanks all. I am glad to say that Penny has been found. She had been spending her nights about half a mile from home at a neighbors house who had been out of town. She was scared, tired and hungry but other than she was fine. She is happy to be home and we are even happier to have her back. Thanks to all.

06 Oct 2012 20:36 #7 by MountainWelcomeCrew
So glad to hear that! Thanks for letting us know.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds